Reviews for Changing of the Guard
RenegadeFire chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
I hope you haven't given up on this story :
Nick1111 chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Love the story when is the next update
JittottiJ chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I know that is a bit rude, but... Are you still alive? I really want to see what's next and how Lulu will obliterate Charles zi Britannia and Britannia itself.
Person chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
So... is this discontinued or what? There's actually a plot to this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
I'm not a HUGE fan of CG prince fics; they are very mary-sueish/gary-stueish, so meh to this story.:p
Neo-byzantium chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Interesting story so far.

I loved seeing various characters give Cassius brutal verbal beatdowns, he's a real jerk for insulting Nunnally, Euphie AND Suzaku. While Suzaku can be annoying at times, he's a nice guy at heart. Cassius however I want to punch in the face, no wonder he's so hated by everybody! While Carine's being a brat too, i DID like how she tried coming to her brother's aid against Cornelia, it shows that she has SOME shred of good in her.

In regards to William, he's an idiot. he makes Oddesyus look like Schenizel for crying out loud! He gets crushed in political arguments even by Cassius? Geez. Also, suggesting a playdate between Tianzi, Nunnally and Carine? They're not in kindergarten! They're in their early teens! I can imagine Carine got upset at that as she clearly wants to be treated like an adult and not some little kid, she may be bratty but I don't blame her for being mad at William.

Katherine is also an idiot! Revealing personal details about the royal family?! Is she nuts?! No wonder everyone's pissed at her! It makes them look bad and stirs up trouble between them all! If I were one of the Royals and she did that to me and those I care about, I'd give her a verbal asskicking!

As for the canon characters, they all seemed to be for the most part in character. I like how Schenizel seems to be one of the good guys for the moment. Please update!
Mo-Fo chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
DON'T. EVER. WRITE. THIS. FIC. AGAIN.
Wowza48 chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
this story is awesome!
rapter9800 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
This is easily one of the best code geass fan fics that I've read; it has a captivating storyline, presents an interesting alternative plot, and the subtle underlying tension is great. I notice that you haven't updated for a few years. I hope that you can return to this story and finish it.

Excellent story.
rapter9800 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011

Excellent story.
Doornag1 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Pleaaase, pleasepleaseplease continue! This story is fantastic, and one of the best ideas in the fandom!
zellstarwing chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
when are you updating I hope it soon . psn is zellstarwing
Furionknight chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
Starburstia chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Something I noticed that was jarring: Lloyd doesn't give a crap about royalty or titles, in fact, he gets scolded constantly by Cecile because he keeps referring to the Emporer as 'Emp' and other degrading titles. So yeah. but whatever, hm?