Reviews for Planning Perfection
Tennisgirl101 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
omg that was AMAZING! It was the perfect balance of getting the story line moving and fluff! And i totally enjoyed the teasing Mrs. Edward Cullen!

When I was camping with my best friends, we had to cross rivers but we only had one pair of waders. So we gave the waders to our guy best friend and then he had to carry us girls across. Well one time the bank gave way before i could get on his back and it was a very akward situation...not to mention we almost fell in. (there are a lot of girls that would kill to be in that situation {he is the jv quarterback and pretty cute} even though i totally don't see him that way) Meanwhile, my best friend and his twin was sitting on the shore laughing her head off. Looking back on it...it was hilarious...I don't know how funny you find it but the whole water foutain thing reminded me of it and so i had to tell you!1

Great chapter keep up the fricken amazing work!

TG101

P.S. Have you read any of Meg Cabot's books, Every Boy Has One seems like it is somewhat similar to this book. If you haven't check it out. She is an amazing writer!
countrydoglover chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
i love this chapter. please update soon.
rain-waterfall chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
Okay, so they're all best friends, but they dont know anything about each other? Bella lives with Rosalie but she doesn't know where she works? Or what Jasper does?

Does any one communicate at all?
rain-waterfall chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
The chapter was a little short but still very cute!
mrdarcylover chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
that was so cute. major fluff. love the fast updates keep it up please. i'm glad bella and edward are getting along so well
mailbox killer chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
love the story cant wait for the next update
Kasai13 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Cute Story
inlovewithagreeneyedangel chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
HAHAHA. THAT WAS CLASSIC. I LOVE YOUR STORY!
rubiesandrain chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Aw! Adorable! Update soon! :)
TwilightVampire92 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Ok, that was Friggen adorable! I love how he keeps calling her Mrs. Cullen..and at the beginning of that chapter I SO called that they were going to be thought of as the bride and groom to be x]

Also, The part when Edward was telling her why it would be good to be his wife was just too...perfect. Honestly, that right there is why No guy would be good enough..theres just no such thing as a perfect guy..aka, Edward Cullen. _

Anyways, enough of my rambling, hope you update again soon!

~TwiVamp
blahblahimjustheretoread chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This chapter was so cute
EC4me chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This is cute. Poor Bella, although having Edward refering to you as Mrs. Cullen would make the embarrassment worthwhile I think.
Maren Mitchell chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Aw, cute :) Update soon;)
April Bloom chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This is such a sweet story. Good job.
Femi-Foxx chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
haha very cute.

Can't wait til you continue.

:]