Reviews for Planning Perfection
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
Aw, i love it! Ha ha ha i love Bella's drink. Aw, i love that Rose's plan with the horrid clothing worked. I liked the strippers having intelligence as well. Fantastic job! eager to see if the date goes well

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 12 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha ha ha that was amazing! Ha ha, so glad that Rose and Emm saw that, that was perfect. And then in the dance class, ha ha amazing as well

GOOD LUCK EDWARD AND BELLA!

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha i love it! Edward, that sneaky fox! Ha ha, poor Bella, i'd be so mortified, it that happened to me :) Fantastic job! i love it!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
Aw, i love it :) Poor Edward. I'm glad he told Bella. And it's nice. Ha ha i love Alice here. Fantastic job

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
Aw, that's nice of Edward. Ha ha ha conned Jasper and Emmett into helping. Love the phone call. They've admitted their attraction towards one another :)

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 8 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha Aw, it's cute! I love it... Aw, mixed signals much, Edward? Aw well now alice knows, and Rosalie, is stull not exactly busted.

reading more,

iguana
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
HA ha ha ha i love it! Wow, Mixed messages with Emmett and Rosalie... Poor Edward, with his little situation. Poor Bella. Aw, loved how sweet Jasper was here. Fantastic job!

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha ha i really love Rosalie and Emmett now, they're so funny, and then with everything else? Ha ha ha it's great! Yes, And then w0a with Edward and Bella... well not really, nothing''s happened... :)

Fantastic job!

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
Aw, i love it! Ha ha nicely done Edward, very impressive. Bella, he's a keeper. I love the threat that Jasper used on Rose and Emmett, and their relationship as well. Fantastic job!

Still reading,

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha ah this is amazing. Fantastic job! i love it. I love the boys and the inside joke. Alice suspects, doesn't she :)

Will read more tomorrow, Good night,

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha ha i love it! This chapter was so cute _ Fantastic job

Ah, yes, Bella. No more sleeping in front of Mr. Cullen _

Gonna read more later,

You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha i love it :) Aw, Rose has Emmett wrapped around her finger. Already! :) THis is fantastic! I love The scuttlebutt that Bella knows on Edward. Fantastic job! reading more!

-Iguana
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ha ha ha I love it! I love how secretly both Rose and Bella are reluctant to be the Maid of Honor, even though they love Alice so much :) It's great. Ha ha EmmettBachelor's party A big no-no.

Cannot wait to read more :) Fantastic job!

-Iguana