Reviews for Of Chase and Guan
avi17 chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Well look at me, stalking the fandom after all this time. Of all the things I could have found upon returning, this certainly made me happy. :) You have a gift for saying alot in not very many words, and given the amount of amateur authors who are prone to the exact opposite, it's rather refreshing. I loved the first three, especially. Never mind that these two are my XS OTP as well. :3 The funny thing is that last night, on a total whim, I dug up a 50 themes thing from LJ that I started for this pairing about two years ago, which is why I popped onto here in the first place. XD Perhaps I shall go finish it... Anyhoo, good job thus far, and I hope you're still writing these.
happycucumber chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
OH NOES! A QUIZ? *takes notes*

...wait, I don't take notes... O.o XP

Cutting it up into short paragraphs like that was a good call! I really adds to the importance of each one, and the way the story should be read. I liked it a lot
happycucumber chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Aww, Chase is a big 'ole meanie-head! :( He makes me sad. Poor Guan, reduced to a museum tour guide. If that museum existed, I would totally go there and hang out in the Xiaolin Temple period section ALL DAY LONG. And I would find Guan and glomp him. And do a bit of stalking. XD
SnapeIsMyEscape chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
*Sniffle* Poor Guan...

Poor Chase...

*Bawls* GRAWRSCHNIFFUM!

Fav and Alert. -
happycucumber chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
DAmn you and your moving words, plots and themes! It almost makes me think I have a conscience! ...almost. :D this fanfic series thingyluff
happycucumber chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
NO! DON'T YOU SEE? CHASE WILL GO HEYLIN! *weeps* man, I do that all the time. I yell at characters in books, fanfics, movies, tv shows...yeah i wasn't yelling at you, just to let you know. Ah, so simple, but it brings out such high emotions.
happycucumber chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Yay! Ah, I enjoyed this. It was so concise, but said so much. Ah. It really bugs me how MMG never ages! HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE? ...and then when He went all Heylin and Chase stayed good, Chase didn't age either. *whines* and I agree with the maybe it's a Xiaolin thing idea, but it guess Dashi didn't get the memo O.o poor Dashi.