Reviews for The Sick Passing of Time
jona22 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i really love this fanfic! it was so great! you should make some more...about edwards pov in eclipse! you're great i swear!
warnesy-01 chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
An excellent story! You do write great in Edwards POV!
Sakiru Yume chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
It was okay. You may want to include what people are thinking a little more, but other than that, it was good.
bettingonalice123 chapter 13 . 2/4/2009
I forgive you, and will be watching rabidly for an update.

I know personally how bad it feels when people abandon you when you forget, so...

I'll wait patiently...somewhat!
DisneyVampire chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
Reviewing the whole story:

Wonderful! Bravo! This is what I come to this site for. This is the kind of writing that everyone can learn from. Well thought out! Nicely done from EPOV! A joy to read. I will be waiting for more from you!

Thanks for the great read! :)
Zenelia chapter 13 . 2/3/2009
you're alive! *rejoices*

I had been wondering what happened to you. I'm sure my fans are wondering the same thing . (if I have fans anymore... which I'm not entirely sure of. My last update was sometime in september. Curses you writers block! *wags fist in the air as if threatening writers block*)

I'm glad you're back to updating!
Zenelia chapter 12 . 11/26/2008
I'm not going to push you, but I just want to let you know that I want an update. But take your time. I just want to know your take on the epilogue w
Zenelia chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
Another good chapter! And I think I am going to take your advice and put you on Author Alert so I can keep up with all of your stories. I'm going to start on the ones you have written first though, lol.
Zenelia chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
Just one thing to say (and yes I am aware that I say that almost everytime and then I end up writing a few paragraphs... lol) I thought that Stephenie Meyer wrote that. It was totally believable. I swear you are one of the most talented writers I've come across on FanFiction.
Zenelia chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
All I can really say about this chapter is that it flows very well. It's a really good chapter, and it's nothing agaisnt you, but the whole part of the Volturi in Volterra wasn't my favorite. Not even in the book. I understood that Bella had to go save Edward, but I didn't think that it was the reunion they should've had.

Sorry if that was a bit discouraging. You wrote it very well in Edward's POV, but it's still not my favorite part of the book(s).

About the Author's note, however. I do believe I am going to go check out your profile once I am done reading "A Sick Passing of Time" and see about other stories.

Lol, on to the next chapter!
Zenelia chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
When you said your friend thought you wrote Edward's POV well, I can now see why that was said. You do portray Edward very well. And Alice's thoughts, too. I think you have great skill. I'm not lying either.

And these chapters aren't, as you say, "scary long". But I probably only think that because I write long chapters as well. Sometimes that can't be helped, though.

Another great chapter :)
Zenelia chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
Ello! Remember me? I have finally gotten time to read the rest of this story! I'm so glad!

About your author's note... you think there are a ton of spelling mistakes, when I only found a few. You said you didn't want to know, so I'm going to leave it at that.

I had to refresh my memory, so I've re-read the chapters previous to this one, which is chapter 7. I must say, that this story flows very well. When you did the flash back to the meadow scene from "Twilight", I thought that you worked into the story line you have going here very well. Also at the end of the flash back when Bella was shouting Edward's name, at first I thought it was still part of the meadow scene. When I figured it out I was like, 'wow, she wrote that in so smoothly, that the transition was barely noticable!'

Ok, I am aware that the above paragraph makes it sound as if the story is choppy because I didn't notice the change at the end of the meadow flashback, but that's not the case at all. The fact that I didn't notice it first is just because I wasn't expecting it.

And this chapter wasn't that long. I've read longer, and I've wrote longer. But I'm also not complaining. I'm happy that I finally get to read it.

Thanks for writing :]
Sakiru Yume chapter 12 . 11/2/2008
I know, I took forever to review. But I liked it. I just forgot to review, and I finally decided to so I could close this tab. It was a good chapter. Gotta go now.
alisa231 chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
You have a deep understanding of what goes on in Edward's head. Wonderful job. Keep it up, I would like to read the epilogue and hope you continue writing...)
hopeless-bad-ass-romantic chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
hey meg good job!

how u been? i'll email soon!

or u could email me which ever ;-)