Reviews for Alone
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Sweet. Brilliantly written.
ladypup15 chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
perfect. that's the best description of eponine's character i've ever seen. kinda give's me heart strings a tug.
MoonlitEyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I love this...Eponine is the best, and although this kind of fic has been done before, I really like the way you wrote it. Please write more...?
Sirius' Diamond chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
That was so sweet! i LOVE les mis and eponine is my favorite...i JUST got back from seeing it on broadway...omg it was absolutly amazing...On My Own and A Little Fall Of Rain were so beautiful(i cried. lol)...i want 2 be eponine on broadway one day thats my dream...neway, GREAT fic.

Katie

*Please Review My Stories*
Eponine chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Beautiful. If my name implies anything, Eponine is my favorite character, the one I identify most with. This was wonderful.
Luni Sedai chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Wow, I know that fic was sappy, but it soens't *seem* sappy, very well-written, and it's great that she doesn't feel bitter about Cosette, or wants to kill herself. I just read Les Miserables, and my English teacher is telling it in my English class, I never knew there was a fandome for Les Miserables, good book, huh?
Manon chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
Hey there. :) Thank you for redeeming the Eponine-angst genre, as it needs to be every so often. This was well written and lacking in the shallow self-pity so many Epfics reek of. Kudos.

Would you consider letting me post this at the Les Miz Fan Fiction Index? Email me at abbygoutal at :)