Reviews for Heavy Rooms
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
So deep. It's astounding how much thought you've put into this
Rebel Mutant chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Lovely story, I love Mikey's inner thoughts and this story captures Don's character perfectly
Vela513 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I think this one is my favorite rooms story.
nim draug chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
well done :) this was cool x
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Loved it Don has always been my favourite, maybe because he always thinks of others: I mean, that episode where he turned into a monster? He hoped he hadn't been to much trouble! Trouble! If that had been me, I would have fainted and demanded chocolate. O_O Anyway, love the way you write his room: I can't help but agree :3
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
wow, i've read all four of your 'room' fics. i gotta say they're really good. though i wouldn't list them as angst. more family i think. deep but not angst. cool. _
Ozlex chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Great one-shot I really enjoyed it. It was also written realy well and I found very little mistaks (unlike most people's stories), I realy hope you write more Donnie centric stories cause I would love to read them :D :D
Leepet chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Oh I liked that! I think I might have to check out the other 'room' stories too. Great job.
SilentMyriad chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Oh fantastic! I did enjoy greatly! The details you put in ... I can _see_ what Don's room looks and feels like. I really love this one!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I LOVE YOU! ... ahem, I mean AWESOME ONE-SHOT! :) Honestly, it was truly wonderful... I'm so happy that you did Donny's room, it was absolutely perfect! And the many different ideas that you infused into this story... the medical files, the inventions, and finally how Donny does so much for the family without being recognized. Wow, now I'm really REALLY excited for Mikey's turn... Thank you for writing this amazing fic! As for your concluding notes... Raph -has- always been the reason! O.o Huh, who'd a thunk? XOXO
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Awesome story! I like it that you're doing Mikey and Donny too. You're so good at showing the complexity of all the characters and just really adding more to who they are. Great job!
The Waiting Ninja chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Once again another brilliant discription of the turtle's room. The details and the facts supporting it is amazing. There are nmany aspects of Don's room that I would have never considered but now that I think about it I can see it there.

*two thumbs up*

Looking forward to seeing Mikey's room and what angle you take on it.
54Viruses chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Um...It was all part of his fiendishly clever plot to not only help his brothers acknowledge each other but to ensure you wrote all four!

Another fantastic story. :) I eagerly await the fourth!
Ted chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I always like getting some insight into one of the turtles. Thanks.
ahming chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
You did an excellent job on this. This is probably one of my favorite stories so far right now. I love how you described Don's room, it sounds exactly like him. You really captured what makes Don... well, Don. And I really liked how you talked about how they should help out a bit more in the ending. I mean, Don could use a little help, right? It's got to be hard with all that on your plate. Anyway, awesome story, great job, keep up the good work, I'm going to go read some more of your stuff lol.