Reviews for Love Conquers All
Mizundaztood23 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
Sorry i forgot to review on the previous chaps.. Yeah! This will be great! Im in the battlefield too XD
Mizundaztood23 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
Totally screwed.. Callos damn u women aren't weak creatures.. You impulsive good for nothing fictional character XD hahahaha! Nice, and im xcited for rukia's bankai!
Mizundaztood23 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Damn, Ichigo just snap already! Tell Renji, damnit! Hahahaha renji u baka.. :3
Mizundaztood23 chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Dafuq.?! This is arrrggghh! Hahahahha! I love this, ichigo im going the easiest way to hell! Hahaha im gonna take a bus XD Im on a high way to hell!
Hahahahha
Mizundaztood23 chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Fucccckkk! Hahahahha sorry my mouth is going bad again... This isn't good, LOL so true.. :3 Yes ichiruki! Haahaha
Mizundaztood23 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Wow! Gosh darn it! Ichigo! Rukia already knows, grrrrr! I think im gonna be in love with this story because its pushing my buttons XD
Guest chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Interesting a war, and a promise for a sequel with the characters. Looking forward to more!
placidusXsomnium chapter 21 . 8/2/2013
I thought this story was great and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I just have a question, maybe I missed it or something but did Rukia ever get Orihime to fix her hand (or lack thereof)?
bdogrulz chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
iv read every chapter and iv got to say this story love concures all is one of the best ichiruika story iv read in a long time and im one of the biggest fans of them i wish for u to continue to write these amzing storys
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Intriguing and well written. You capture IchiRuki banter well. :) I'll read on when I get the chance.
372259 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
wow great job :) this is such a unique story idea!
donthugmeimscared chapter 21 . 3/5/2012
Yes, I know I am quite late to the party, but better late than never, right? Anyway, I just wanted to say that this was nicely written and well thought up. I liked the idea of bringing Hell into this and through that, having Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Aizen come back into the story. Rukia and Ichigo's relationship seemed quite genuine, as in I could definitely see all of that happening. There were a few times where I felt the story was a bit sudden or chopped up, but perhaps that was just me. A very interesting ending that leaves a lot to excited about in the sequel. Great work overall, Jazzy!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Amahzing! I totally love this story! Definitely going on my favorites list!
batosaix chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Man don't apologize about the length this story is compelling from start to finish. Would love if you'd either extend this storyline or create a new one compiling former espadas w soul reapers
Dashita Tichou chapter 21 . 8/14/2011
I loved your story and you are an awesome writer. I never would've thought of Grimjow and Soifon being together, but it was a nice twist. The scene with Kaein and Rukia in her inner world was very touching.