Reviews for Pieces of Me
garnet86 chapter 34 . 4/10
I spent two days reading this and I simply couldn't stop! Not only is this one of the hottest and funniest fics I've ever read - the storyline is really great as well! I love Melody and the way her relationship with L changes over time! The other characters are amazingly portrayed as well and really make this story unique! I hope that you're going to continue this one day - after all, you did say something about a sequel ;)
CaptainTsukiko chapter 5 . 1/8
*hic*

Apparently L, doesn't know that female undergarments (a.k.a Bras) are only optional in terms of scinece XD
FireIceandPoison chapter 34 . 1/6
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in but HOLY SHIT THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING AND NEEDS TO BE UPDATED...

PWEASE!
RedTears14 chapter 34 . 9/18/2014
Update soon plz I like it
Darcy18 chapter 34 . 9/1/2014
I know it's been 5 years since your last update, but please update soon? :)
This is one of the best fanfictions ever!
LuVvTrUly chapter 34 . 7/19/2014
Please don't let this series end. I loved reading this. The plot is original and entertaining, and the characters are believable and relatable. I really want to see more of this story and I am very eager to read the sequel.
Also, about the art challenge, that is something I would love to participate in.
Rue-thless Ryuzaki chapter 34 . 7/17/2014
You know... Nothing has ever pained me more than realizing after three days of reading a story that was not only funny and brilliantly written, but also had an enticing storyline and scenes to made my nose bleed does not have the sequel that I was looking forward to! I can't express the pain I feel. So now...I come to you on my knees...please finish this story. Please! It is brilliant and captivating. The storyline is not only original but believable too. The characters stay true and the plot never falters. As a now devoted fan to a brilliant set of writers...please finish this story. You're too good to leave us hanging! ;)
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
"Second... the banana is too small." - ah, I'm dead. I died. XD
Pain in the LawliPop chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Wow, that was a really funny chapter. I swear I died when you said that L deeemed it safe to stand up xD
WildfireDreams chapter 34 . 6/26/2014
...2014 here... PLEASE you cannot just leave this unfinished! T_T I've spent an entire day reading this from start to here! I thought 34 chapters it would be safe to assume it was finished even if unmarked but then I see that its not and the last update is 2009... T_T Please please please finish this...
Anonymous chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
Mel, I just adore your writing skills; I was completely enticed by the plot. 3 You portrayed Lawliet's character so well! I'm really looking forward to the next update. _
The-Halfblood-Ginger chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This is probably the strangest and inappropriate non-crack fic I have ever read. I love it.
The-Halfblood-Ginger chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I'm not sure whether to pity L, laugh my ass off at his expense, or drool like the fangirl I am. Anyways, I already love this story!
awkwardfudgetard chapter 34 . 5/31/2013
arghhhhh I NEED to know the rest of this story. The beyond thing is really intriguing me (I am so doing that contest thing... I don't care if I'm late, I'll do it for teh lols xD)
Jestie Uchiha chapter 18 . 4/15/2013