Reviews for Comparative Religion
Yu chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
ah, this made me laugh! i liked it, great job!
ardentes chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That's amazingly funny! I like the comparison though!
Manabishi chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hey, that comparison does really help o-o

great one-shot-drabble xd
MacDerpin chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
lol nice
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's weird to think about it that way... but at the same time, it does make sense...
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
That makes sense!

"Anime helps you in class. Tell your parents." Haha
Kato Shingetsu chapter 1 . 10/4/2008 *thinks*

*three hours later*

Kato's brain starts to smolder.. _ ; *falls over*
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
LOL! That was great! Anime really helps in class, huh? XD

But... You wanna write another fanfic? I'm Catholic, and there's this Muslim friend of mine who i argue reglion with all the time. He can't understand why Mary is called a VIRGIN mother... ("It's a miracle!" I shout all the time) And i have no way of explaining it to him... Worse still, my Christian friend asked me if i thought rape was a miracle... (she's CHRISTIAN too! If she's not, maybe i'll feel better...)
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Ahaha. I was just thinking about this possibility the other day. I loved the ending. "That's weird. I'm going to call him and tell him." I can just imagine Kurama's reaction.

Awesome story~!
The Petulant Purple Princess chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Cool! I'm not the only one who noticed! Anime and video games are indeed very helpful in class and Sunday school...
CrazyCatLadyVia chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh my god, that was hysterical! I excepted this to be another really stupid story, but it turned out awesome. It made me laugh so hard, thanks for that.
Hn.Fool chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Hey...that was actually funny. ) Good Job. Hn.
thoth-moon chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Sort of interesting. And for the record, when we kicked off my Chemistry class Adult Swim has just started showing Full Metal Alchemist for the first time and that's how things started to click in that class for me, thanks to my animated tutor at night, haha.