Reviews for Things are not always what they seem
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awesome story!
GatorGirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
awz... you can totally build on this to continue the story. really touching and i liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
nice story
RAExBBshiper chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
SO CUTTE Y U END IT YYYY ;o;
Soniclive chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Good story, I like this side of BB! He has always been my favorite! )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
A great read keep up the great work :)
Feiring chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
woah that was actually really cool. I think the part that touches me the most is at the end, when Raven comments on how she could never see Beast Boy as only the joker of the group, that he was much more now.

madzia chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So cut
SpyNya-Chan007 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh my goodness! That was soo sad, but it was nicely done. I saw the picture on deviantart, and I absolutely loved it. Good story and good picture. :D
Junior VB chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
Hola, me llamo Junior y vivo en Costa Rica.

Muy buena historia. Muy conmovedora, tal vez demasiado para mi gusto, já.

Chico Bestia me cae muy bien, él y Raven hace bonita pareja. Veo que conoces la historia de Chico Bestia, eso no se cuenta en la serie animada.

Pobre Changeling, no resulta nada fácil revivir algunos malos momentos de nuestras vidas.

Espero estes bien.

Hello, my name is Junior and I live in Costa Rica.

Very good story. Very moving, perhaps too much for my taste, ha.

Beast Boy is a great character, he and Raven make nice couple. I see you know the story of Beast Boy, that is not counted in the animated series.

Changeling poor, it is not easy to relive some bad moments of our lives.

I hope you are well. Bye!
Sunny chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I found out about this story on Deviantart! This is one of my favorite stories. I like it so much because I've always wanted someone to write about BB's past, even in the show I wanted them to. I think you should continue with this story. Or even write one where they delve deeper into his past. It would be a great story, I haven't been able to find many stories like that. :D
XxCoryClaustrophobicxX chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Uhm I dont mean to be rude by pointing this out

but this takes place two days after the soto incident correct?

and you mention Terra in it

The team didnt even meet Terra until after the soto incident

lol

I still really liked your story though )
LikeCanYouNot chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"...Maybe"

it was so sad and sweet. and i saw that and cracked up
ZadZap chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
pretty good, you so got Beastboys history down pat that was pretty good. Not only that, the whole story was great
Dragoness-of-Air13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Nice, I enjoyed this. The drama, sadness and pain with a hint of romance and friendship. So was Souto that alien who lost his dog in the cartoon? It's been a while since I've seen the cartoon. Keep up the great work. And FYI, I like the title page on DeviantArt!

Later