Reviews for The Feral Protocol
fear4everleading chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
Please please please PLEASE with sugar on top update! I love your book and am absolutely DYING to know what happens next. Keep writing
VaRa129 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Oh my Primus! Poor Sides and Sunny! Are they going to be okay? What happened to them? Are you going to continue? So many questions!

The story is fantastic! Are you going to finish it? I know you haven't updated it like 4 years but I would love for it to have an ending.
EmperialGem21 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Why haven't you updated this story? It has such promise! Or well it had :(. I want a damn chapter now :(!
lazystar chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
hope the twins pull through
doodlechick12 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is a really good story! You have a very original idea, and I haven't read any other Transformer fanfics like this one. Please udpate soon.
Rhiannon Tien chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Will the twins pull through?
Pikaseel chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
You need to continue with this one too!
GunnyMollie chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Are the twins okay?
lokkish chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
you should update this again it's really good
Alissa the gummybear chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
OMG You have got to update please I just fell in love with this.
Aquaria95 chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
cliffhanger! plz update soon! can't wait 2 find out wat happen next
shimmershadow30 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
NO!NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO! you need to update soon please b4 i die i gotta know what happens! please i need to know what happens! piz update soon pleaase!1
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
OMG! Don't let them die! It's too horrible! Update soon.
Meirelle chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
lol does Sunny EVER run out of energy? :D
Chimeraone chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Oh, my. Hope the Tiwns will pull it trough...

I hadn't noticed this fic earlier, but I really liked it, though I felt sorry for waht'd happened to Brawn :(

The whole 'feral protocol' thing is a nice idea along with that sparkling talk the Twins are using. I'd like to see where are you going to with the plot ;)

- chimeraone