Reviews for Antiheroes of Eva: Deepest Darkness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Argh, retarded illogical fool, kill the unknown pilot! woah so what! One man for humanity and he goes blabbering about murder, cold blood and puppets!

Fuck this is lame emotionally retarded shit made by an idiot who is too influenced by society to make the more logical fucking choice!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This was simply amazing! You have Shinji portrayed greatly in your story! I want more my friend!
Culebra del Sol chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I admire your creativity and ingenious writing and wish you luck in the Air Force.
It's actually somewhat inspiring, the way you're presenting the concept of Darkness. It embodies the "Dark is NOT Evil" trope well.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Okay, but what happened to Yui? Is her soul gone to the afterlife, never to return, or has she been absorbed by the power of the Darkness? You don't elaborate on what happened to her at all, and I need to know.
M.K chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
your doing a bang up job mate keep up the good work and good luck out there man all the best from the Aussies!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Faves.
Kaleidoscope chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Great Story, and the last chapter as well as the previous ones makes me want more. Good work bro for writing such a good piece of literature. Keep it up.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
awesome sauce!
Toby860 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
a good story but for him to pass on the bloodline of darkness he has to marry somebody and I wonder who it will be. personally I am rooting for rei.
korat5 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
very good story looking forword to more only problem is shinji and rei seem to be comming together a bit fast but that may just be me
DD42 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
And here I thought you'd up and dissappered on us. Haha...Excellent writing. You are so precise with the details, which I'm a sap for, and characterization that I was blown away by the sheer awesomeness of each chapter. I love with how you've given Shinji's personality a 180 and how you've added changes to the rest of the EVA cast. Despite the upcoming timeskip, I would like to see a more in depth look at Shinji and Rei's relationship. I can see that Rei is beging to take in interest in Shinji and her fledgling personality makes it all the more interesting. The potential for romance is there! Make use of it! Also, whatever happened to Yui Ikari? that question has been nagging me. As for the future chapters, I await with great anticipation. By the way...Good luck with basic training and thak you for serving our country. It's because of people like you that we can sleep at night knowing that we are being protected by people who are willing to fight for our freedoms. Good luck and once again, thank you.
Archnecromancer King chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Great choice of angel because Bardiel literally means 'Humiliated Son of God'. Excellent story. Please continue.
Chojomeka chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Yo! JOE!
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Nice work on this. It's very cool. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep at it.
korat chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
its ok but i do not belive shinji would trust rei just like that as you have writen this he would be more likly to just politly respond and cary on as rei has shown to be very loyal to the commander it would take a lot more than one conversation to get thoue to a sad and paranoid shinji.