Reviews for Antiheroes of Eva: Deepest Darkness
3 chapter 5 . 4/4
When will there be more?
Cryptolocker chapter 1 . 4/4
Man im suprised you ulled out a lesser known comic i love how you did that! Keep up the good work very well written!
IansInsane chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
Gendo's fuckign crazy
IansInsane chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
this is really realistic!
IansInsane chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
*grins evilly*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Argh, retarded illogical fool, kill the unknown pilot! woah so what! One man for humanity and he goes blabbering about murder, cold blood and puppets!

Fuck this is lame emotionally retarded shit made by an idiot who is too influenced by society to make the more logical fucking choice!
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This was simply amazing! You have Shinji portrayed greatly in your story! I want more my friend!
Culebra del Sol chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
I admire your creativity and ingenious writing and wish you luck in the Air Force.
It's actually somewhat inspiring, the way you're presenting the concept of Darkness. It embodies the "Dark is NOT Evil" trope well.
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Okay, but what happened to Yui? Is her soul gone to the afterlife, never to return, or has she been absorbed by the power of the Darkness? You don't elaborate on what happened to her at all, and I need to know.
M.K chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
your doing a bang up job mate keep up the good work and good luck out there man all the best from the Aussies!
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Faves.
Kaleidoscope chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Great Story, and the last chapter as well as the previous ones makes me want more. Good work bro for writing such a good piece of literature. Keep it up.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
awesome sauce!
Toby860 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
a good story but for him to pass on the bloodline of darkness he has to marry somebody and I wonder who it will be. personally I am rooting for rei.
korat5 chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
very good story looking forword to more only problem is shinji and rei seem to be comming together a bit fast but that may just be me