Reviews for Battle of Souls
LauriaCl chapter 21 . 6/8
Did you stop this story?
Melindaleo chapter 21 . 5/6
Ugh! Silly me for not realizing there was no "complete" on the description at the top. I know its been forever so this has been abandoned, but I quite enjoyed it. It was different than anything I'd seen and that in the fandom is a feat itself! If you still get these reviews, you seemed to have an idea in your head where this was going. I'd love a PM just letting me know how you thought it would play out. That way, I can rest it in my head, as well. I hope all is well with you.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 21 . 1/7
Well, I know that it is unlikely that you are going to continue, based on the time of the last update, but this story is really good. I'd hate to see it remain unfinished.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 5 . 1/6
So I'm gonna post my theory on what's going on. Voldemort is surprisingly gleeful about the failure at the Department of Mysteries. Nearly all of Harry's friends are afflicted with odd behavior when in his presence, including Harry himself, but excluding Ginny.

Methinks that when Voldemort possessed Harry at the Department, he must have detected the presence of the Horcrux that resided within Harry and had somehow enhanced it's influence. Just like with the Locket in The Deathly Hallows, everyone's behavior is being negatively affected by it. I suppose Ginny might've built a tolerance towards the effects of Horcruxes due to her exposure during her first year.
This is so awesome! Hope this would continue.
nayin1704 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016
Okay
Cyvasse chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Nine chapters of this b-s...their attitudes got old long ago; move on
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 21 . 6/13/2016
So this is a wonderful stiry, and I see that is has been years since you updated. But do you think you would be able to continue/finish ever? Anything we, your fans, can do to motivate you?
SweetGinny88 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
you should continue with the story its one of the better ones i have read so far. I love you take on this idea i almost wish that the book was writen this way.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/5/2016
Hope that this would continue. It has been amazing so far...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Interesting start and I'm glad your Harry is beginning not to rely too much to Ron and the bookworm
hannhilar chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
This is my second time reading this story, it's so well written and captivating.
Sad to see it was last updated 2009, but I understand just the same :-)
ssbmZhouster chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Damn, I miss this story. Read this for the n-th time again and yet again wished it could be continued. You, Ella, and Andi are my favorite H/G writers (in no particular order!) and all three of you have gone. Hope you come back, we miss you!
E8rocks23 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
The second i read the last word and realized you havent updated in years i actually said out loud, "But it was so good! Why does it have to end so unfinished?". So ill just sit here and finish my beer and hope that somehow, someway, you might one day finish this fic. The different types of drama and romance were balanced perfectly, and was a vast improvement compared to canon, in my opinion. Canon never had enough romance anyway.
johnapple chapter 21 . 8/13/2014