Reviews for Battle of Souls
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 4/11
You are obviously a horrible person for not finishing this. For shame.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 4/10
Man this is annoying because they are all acting like little children with bipolar. However it is a major plot point and you have acknowledged it is a problem, so that's better than most FF which would have written it by accident.
marinka chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
IT is a great story, i can only hope that you wil come back to it at some stage and finish it..
Nicol chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
kill the little redheaded SLUT
Lokken.8 chapter 21 . 8/20/2013
Interesting story. Too bad that author seems to give up on FF...
bladerunnerff chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Enjoyed reading this, would be good if you can update it sometime and finish it off
dumledip44 chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
I really really love this story. The plot is very original and I have never read anything else like it. I hope that someday, you will finish this story cause you have mad talent!
Hayden Avery chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
Amazing story, very creative and original . Really hope to see it finished someday.
gonekrazy3000 chapter 21 . 11/6/2012
This is such an amazing story. while i know its been many years
since it was updated and i shouldn't hold out too much hope...
i truly hope it gets updated someday. even if that day is years
from now. :)
Starscape91 chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
EmeraldWings90 chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
This was amazing, and even if it's never updated, it was very muchworth reading. I'll be holding onto hope, though. Thank you for the amazing experience. :)

EmeraldWings90 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
Amazing.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
Yes! Dumbledore's fine! Whew. That's a relief. So he's been keeping a bit of a distance because he believes too much information will shatter Harry, and he needs to figure it out for himself so he can deal. Okay, I get that. But why is it suddenly affecting Ginny, too? Or isn't it?

EmeraldWings90 chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
Wow. That was amazing. Okay, I refined my theory: like other Horcruxes, Harry is affecting everyone who gets emotionally close to him, and the stronger the emotional connection, the worse it gets. But everyone has different symptoms. And that means Dubledore is really affected, too, his is just less obvious. Ginny already experienced this effect from the diary-Horcrux, so she's immune to the Harry-Horcrux. (Or, if you were the predestined soulbond type of author, that could be the reason for her immunity too. I'm not sure if you are; I don't think so, based on what I read so far, but the possibility did occur to me.)

But this means that now Ginny can explain this to everyone, including Dumbledore, while Harry is not there, and then they will be able to view it rationally, too, right? And they will be able to help. This does not mean that the two of them are alone; this only means that Harry can only interact with Ginny. There shouldn't be anything stopping Ginny from seeking help on her own.

EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
Whoa, are they free of the influence? Or is it just that Harry isn't near?

I'm now pretty sure that Harry deep down has the knowledge that he's a Horcrux and he's almost remembering. Also, it was like he was seeing memories not only from Voldemort but from the ring-horcrux as well - only it and Dumledore were present, so it had to be through the Horcrux he saw it, right? And I really hope the silver instrument of Dumbledore's was to keep an eye on Harry.

I guess he will *remember* soon... I hope he will. Knowing won't be easy, but this situation is horrible too. And I hope loving Ginny will be a strong enough antidote to the influence. That must be what it's trying to distance him from other people he loves, too, so that he wouldn't have enough love to fight back with.

I guess we're already seeing that. He's very Horcrux-ish around Dumbledore, and Ron, but he is almost completely Harry-like with Ginny, which is a real reief. It shows he's still there, strongly, he just needs a little help. I always breate a sigh of relief when he is able to suppress the negative feelings. (It also happened at Quidditch tryouts - that was really impressive, that he managed to hold himself together even after the flashback.)