Reviews for Battle of Souls
nayin1704 chapter 21 . 9/14
Cyvasse chapter 9 . 9/10
Nine chapters of this b-s...their attitudes got old long ago; move on
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 21 . 6/13
So this is a wonderful stiry, and I see that is has been years since you updated. But do you think you would be able to continue/finish ever? Anything we, your fans, can do to motivate you?
SweetGinny88 chapter 1 . 5/16
you should continue with the story its one of the better ones i have read so far. I love you take on this idea i almost wish that the book was writen this way.
Hope that this would continue. It has been amazing so far...
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/5
Interesting start and I'm glad your Harry is beginning not to rely too much to Ron and the bookworm
hannhilar chapter 21 . 12/23/2015
This is my second time reading this story, it's so well written and captivating.
Sad to see it was last updated 2009, but I understand just the same :-)
ssbmZhouster chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
Damn, I miss this story. Read this for the n-th time again and yet again wished it could be continued. You, Ella, and Andi are my favorite H/G writers (in no particular order!) and all three of you have gone. Hope you come back, we miss you!
E8rocks23 chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
The second i read the last word and realized you havent updated in years i actually said out loud, "But it was so good! Why does it have to end so unfinished?". So ill just sit here and finish my beer and hope that somehow, someway, you might one day finish this fic. The different types of drama and romance were balanced perfectly, and was a vast improvement compared to canon, in my opinion. Canon never had enough romance anyway.
johnapple chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
Great story. Thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2014
I can't wait for the next chapters!
FreelanceBum chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
You are obviously a horrible person for not finishing this. For shame.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Man this is annoying because they are all acting like little children with bipolar. However it is a major plot point and you have acknowledged it is a problem, so that's better than most FF which would have written it by accident.
marinka chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
IT is a great story, i can only hope that you wil come back to it at some stage and finish it..
Nicol chapter 1 . 8/24/2013