Reviews for Broken Promise
jessi chapter 13 . 4/22
Great story, I really liked it!
too-much-inspiration chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
Looks like Archer knows his officers well. Appendicitis does seem to be useful condition when you need to spontaneously incapacitate a character for no obvious, external reason. I liked that, for once, the rescue team was in at least as bad shape as the person to be rescued. Nicely done, and thank you for writing and posting it.
jaws chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
sweet! what a good story, some good hurt/comfort and the ending was priceless and unexpected! Keep up the great work!
mudstalker chapter 13 . 5/20/2010
Hello! I read all the chapters at once to finish the story. I really liked your story, especially the disaster twins part. However, if someone has a concussion you should never let them sleep! Also, the evil queen plot was a bit rushed. But your dialogue was great. Keep writing!
well-wisher chapter 14 . 5/11/2009
Sorry to hear that, it never ceases to amaze me just how low some people can drop down to. Being upset about a criticizing review is understandable, but acting out against it like a child is not! Pathetic. Keep writing, I'll cheer you on!
Capt. Cow chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
Hey!

This is an awesome story! You are a great writer! I loved the way you wrote the characters, and how much whump you managed to fit in (especially of Trip and Malcolm, my two favourite characters!)

Don't let some moron who lives in his basement get you down! Keep writing! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Julie chapter 13 . 4/25/2009
Porthos? I didn't see that one coming. lol
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
I'm so glad that you finished this story. It was a nice and light ending. It is good to know that everyone, especially Malcolm, is okay and healing well. You had some great friendship moments between Trip and Malcolm here too. Good job!
STReader chapter 12 . 3/31/2009
Plot is fine. Disaster twins are always fun. Reed / Sato dynamic hopefully will be played up. One cannot snore when you're laying on your stomach. Trip's comment at the last couple of sentences of the chapter is stating the obvious - should be stronger or eliminated.
volley chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
A classic ending for those two: in Sickbay, LOL! Nice to see them getting better. Thanks for this adventure!
Suzie chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
I hope that Malcolm is okay! Please finish this!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 12 . 12/8/2008
Great chapter, and you tied up the loose ends I was worried about. I'm glad that Lady Talla was overthrown. Now all you have to do is make sure Malcolm is okay. Nice work!
Poohdog chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
I don't like her! Stupid Lady Talla. Good thing she dies. Good chapter despite the no betaing. I didn't notice any mistakes at least :D
volley chapter 12 . 12/6/2008
Ah, so the dark lady is getting her due! Another good chapter. Malcolm will pull through, won't he? :-)
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 11 . 10/25/2008
Great chapter! I like the flu sickness idea to help get some of the crew back up to the ship. It is a very realistic idea and very workable. I know that they all get away, even Archer, but I'm still worried that he is going to be before Lady Talla when the escape goes down. You're bringing things together nicely. I'm still curious what they wanted with Phlox though. Update soon! :)