Reviews for Calm After the Storm
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
awwwwwwww
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this isn't slash.

i like this. very cute )
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw :)
MoonstarWorld chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Cute little story. A great way to show just what Jazz will go through just to protect his little brother.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
D'aw D
AverageApplePie chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
AW! when i read this i got a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach and i wanted to huggle both Jazz and Bee! Great story!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Nice little story. I don't see this as slash.

Anyway, well done. Thank you for sharing.
Witch08 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
great job!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
AWW! SO CUTE! I can see where your friend got the idea of slash, but that's stupid society seeping through. Stupid society needs to put a stupid label on everything nowadays. It's sad. I'm ranting. Sorry.

But this was so cute! Bee going to his big brother for safety from a storm! SO CUTE!
Shinnscape chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Adorable! I love the "Autobot Family" thing. :D
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was so freaking sweet. In a warm fuzzy kinda wayXD. Aposlutly loved it very mch nicely done too.

-P.R.
SheWasFlying chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aw! What a sweet story!

I can totally see Bumblebee thinking of Jazz as his big brother and going to him for comfort and protection. It really reminded me of my little sister and myself. I would do anything for her, even though she can be downright annoying at (many) times.

Its nice to see some non-slash interaction between Jazz and Bee (not that there is anything wrong with slash, I just prefer friendship stories over it.) I wish there were more of these kind of stories out there. Gotta love those brotherly love/friendship fics.

I just adore Jazz and Bumblebee to peices. Its a very sweet story, and I give it two thumbs up! D