Reviews for Ninety Nine Hundreths
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
What's rustling? A trainee Inquisitor?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Another brilliantly written fiction. Poor Luke
Virodeil chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Huh... I thought this'd be *somethingg* on the making. LOL I wish you'd continue, even more than before. This could be quite promising, especially those rustles, the gun-runners... I'm kinda floored that the Alliance would send Luke on such a dangerous mission with two more people on the hit-list so up high. Luke would rebel, I'm sure, against such a treatment, but I thought the Allaince would delegate a task that other people could do to... well, other people who could do it.

Rey
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
cool
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Nice I love it! Sounds great, and I can totally see Han and Chewie saying those things!
TheThingsIRegret chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Another fun ride! I love the banter between Luke and Han here... the love triangle was such a fun aspect of ANH and (at least the beginning of) ESB, and I love love LOVE the way you have them teasing each other about Leia. I'll be sure to check out your other stories... I'm loving your style!
writertron chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
:D brilliant!
irnan chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh, this is adorable.
camcalli chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Sorry, but I can't type a good review because I can't stop laughing! More please!
Shi Feng Huang chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Very funny. Poor Luke, missing the hints. Isn't he adorable?
superninjamonkey chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Very amusing.
12389011471 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hee! That was great! :) This is dancing_star here from another fan fic site, by the way. I saw in your author replies that you'd written this and I went and searched for it. Awesome job! I really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing more from you! :)
Jedi-2B chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Ah, so you can write nice little funny vignettes. This and 'Number One' were both great. Though it is a little sad, seeing Han/Luke/Leia/Chewie all getting along so well, before the dark times ... before Emperor Luke came to power. LOL!
hpfan988723 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
“Ya know what’s sad?” Han took his turn.

“We’re still on unfair.” Luke reminded, “We’re about two more bottles away from sad yet.”

Now that's a brilliant sentence!

I just love how you show us those little scenes that make clear that even though they are fighting for the freedom of the galaxy or whatever they are still human... very much human... and need some fun too.

September Spooky does sound nice to me, by the way ;-)
kataja chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
As lovely as the preceding story, only too short;-) I loved to see Chewie joining the banter, that's seen too seldom! Poor Luke; "Story of my life" - loved that line! I could read stories like this for hours, days probably!