Reviews for Just Like Dad
No Longer in Operation chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
i didn't really like this one.

im sorry about that.

but you are a great writer and i will be reading lots of your other ones.

especially if it includes NCIS or Maximum Ride.

VampireGleek chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
l loved it you should make another sequal
VampireGleek chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Noooo!I think that this Story is really coming along really well.
VampireGleek chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Really good story and l am really glad that Garden is involved in the story.
VampireGleek chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I wonder whose footsteps she will follow? Interesting.
VampireGleek chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
omg I can't wait to see what happens!
VampireGleek chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I love it so Far. It's really good!
Moon6Shadow chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
LOVED the story!

I'm all for a sequel however I'm kind of new to your style of writing so please forgive a new fan, no offense intended. While I like romance as much as the next person some people let it interrupt too much with the plot line of the story.

The plot line of this series so far has been keeping Kaitlyn safe and her finding her way in the word I'm just a tad worried that you may end up focusing on the romance and not enough on the general plot.

Sorry to all the romance lovers but I've read to many stories where people have upped the romance so much that the plot is lost. As long as the romance doesn't interrupt with the general plot I'm all for it.

Anyway enough of being depressing like I said I LOVE your series so far and good luck with keeping up the AMAZING work!
Moon6Shadow chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
"Something Joker said to me that he really shouldn't have." "I'm Nightingale."

Ummm help please someone I'm a little lost where does Joker say this?
DarkDefender89 chapter 12 . 6/13/2009
I have to say I'm glad you didn't call her Batgirl because that territory is for Cassandra Cain and Oracle alone.
Sarai chapter 13 . 11/16/2008
I like it.
ChristinaLarsson chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
MAN! You kick ass!

That ending was a slight copy of the Batman Begins ending, but it gave me the same feeling...

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm picturing Nightingale's outfit as being a somewhat more feminine version of Niteowl's costume... dunno why...
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
Great way to end it! I can't wait to read the sequel to this seqeul!
Hephaestus01 chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
This was a really interesting AU Batman story. I am not sure it was in the proper category on this site but I am glad I found it. Thank you for writing and I will definately keep an eye out for the third installment in the series.
nocoldwater chapter 13 . 9/17/2008
aww...i'm sad to see it end and in that sort of cliffhanger method too. :(

oh well, i'll survive because there will be a sequel (or two) and of course i'll keep reading! can't wait! great story once again, you've got me as a permanent fan :)