Reviews for Know You Know Nothing
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That is not Naruto! That is just an ugly fucking replacement! It has none of his heart. Beside that I like how you write.
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really liked it! Strangely (or maybe not-so-strangely) enough, this has put me in the mood for KakaNaru, which I very, VERY rarely read :) You can either take that as a compliment or an insult-I'm not quite sure which it is myself! .
Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Really good!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
LOVE it so much I wish it wasn't a one-shot. W
FrankandJoe3 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! E! I love the whole idea of a werewolfe transformation for poor Naruto! I loved it!
Chrre Ahsil chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This story was well done. Though sorting through the bad grammar caused by Naruto's anger was difficult at times. If you are having writers block might I suggest continuing this little plot. It would be interesting to see what other sort of plot and character development you could work in. Especially for the romance. Be interesting to see how you could work that out. Also perhaps a flashback of the Mizuki incident and an elaboration on his relationship with Iruka.
CriminallyInsane.com chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i dont really get it...

but for some reason, i liked it!

try getting in a bit more sasunaru, or something.
SilverPantherSM chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wicked! Do Not Reply.
AiSard chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
pretty awesome fic
storyteller1333 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
ya know this story and wonderin fox do have some simlarity and this 1shot could be a very good story, if u realy wanted, and clould probaly help out wiht your writer's block, like some of my frineds do
twilightserius chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
nyahahahahah can't wait...hold up why he called half breed bitch? can he cahnge to and sorry if vauge i mean kakashi...hehe sauske weak sakura pathetic
Fandoms-of-Gallifrey chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I thought it was really good and would be a story worth continuing. If it weren't for the fact I can't keep a decent chapter story going I would ask if I could use the idea. Actually, would you mind if at some point I posted a full leneghth story based on this idea, it most likely be very soon, because I would write the entire thing out first but I will ask if I could. I get how Kakashi would be the lower yet I don't, so let me get this straight. Naruto - full blood Kitsune and the heir to the Kyuubi no Kitsunes legacy(?). Kakashi - a half (quarter) Inu demon, from his mom(?). Sasuke and Sakura, humans who are completely confuzled to what the Heck is going on. I just wanted to clear that up.

Uchiha Ichigo
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
that was auctualy a very interesting story.

Nice work. and don't worry about dropping off the face of the internet, everyone dose it at one point or another
KunochiDreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Really, Really, good. No Great would be the word.