Reviews for Reset
MadDelight chapter 12 . 1/19
That was really cute! I liked it!
Mia chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm going to sleep with a big smile on my face now ;-)

You write really, really well - I especially love your humour, but the whole plot is rather believable and as much in character as possible when you want a happy ending with those two!
linelm chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Great story! I really loved it! It's sweet and romantic, but not too fluffy at all!
CarineM chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
excellent story!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
Awesome story! I was sad to reach the end of it...Now I'm off to read that missing scene...
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
really really good! I love it!
Cyd the Squid chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I LOVE this story. It is definitely one of my favorites. It's incredibly cute and has some extremely funny parts. I especially love how you really utilized Wilson at the beginning of the story as a calming influence - because to me that's what he is in House's life.
Tortall101 chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
I loved the story and I don't think the ending is too sappy - a key is much more House than an engagement ring :)
goldiloks chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
SO! GOOD! i defintely squeeled, out loud, when i read the last line. looking back, i totally should've seen that coming - i'm increadibly good at detecting foreshadowing - but my brain has not been working today, so it took me completely by surprise.

GAH! i just... idk. this was so good. i guess i haven't seen this premise before (which is saying something, cause i read a LOT of House fanfics), and you wrote it very well.
goldiloks chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
you write wilson SO well. that last line was just perfect.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
ooh, that last line was great!

so i definitely thought this was gonna be a one-shot, and when i finished it, i was like, "aww, no!" but then i saw that wonderful pull-down box, clicked it, and said (out loud), "YESS, 12 delicious chapters!"
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoyed this story! It totally reminds me of the brief glimpses of House and Stacy's past, when he wasn't quite so closed off- which is exactly what I think he'd be like if he ever allowed himself to have a real relationship with Cameron. Anyway, really well written story!
LuctorEtEmergo chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
So good! You write the characters incredibly well, with Cameron the perfect combination of moral and practical, and House with just the right amount of snark. ;) Please keep writing!
TrapperII chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
I'm rereading this story, and I guess I've never reviewed this chapter before. I LOVED the "conversation" between Cameron and Wilson; so delightfully well done :)
ilessthreethanyou chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Aw!

I loved this story! It was soo awesome! :D

I totally "awwed" out loud at the last sentence there!

Excellent writing!