Reviews for Reset
Mia chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I'm going to sleep with a big smile on my face now ;-)

You write really, really well - I especially love your humour, but the whole plot is rather believable and as much in character as possible when you want a happy ending with those two!
linelm chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Great story! I really loved it! It's sweet and romantic, but not too fluffy at all!
CarineM chapter 12 . 4/18/2010
excellent story!
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 12 . 8/9/2009
Awesome story! I was sad to reach the end of it...Now I'm off to read that missing scene...
little miss michelle chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
really really good! I love it!
Cyd the Squid chapter 12 . 5/14/2009
I LOVE this story. It is definitely one of my favorites. It's incredibly cute and has some extremely funny parts. I especially love how you really utilized Wilson at the beginning of the story as a calming influence - because to me that's what he is in House's life.
Tortall101 chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
I loved the story and I don't think the ending is too sappy - a key is much more House than an engagement ring :)
goldiloks chapter 12 . 2/8/2009
SO! GOOD! i defintely squeeled, out loud, when i read the last line. looking back, i totally should've seen that coming - i'm increadibly good at detecting foreshadowing - but my brain has not been working today, so it took me completely by surprise.

GAH! i just... idk. this was so good. i guess i haven't seen this premise before (which is saying something, cause i read a LOT of House fanfics), and you wrote it very well.
goldiloks chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
you write wilson SO well. that last line was just perfect.
goldiloks chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
ooh, that last line was great!

so i definitely thought this was gonna be a one-shot, and when i finished it, i was like, "aww, no!" but then i saw that wonderful pull-down box, clicked it, and said (out loud), "YESS, 12 delicious chapters!"
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoyed this story! It totally reminds me of the brief glimpses of House and Stacy's past, when he wasn't quite so closed off- which is exactly what I think he'd be like if he ever allowed himself to have a real relationship with Cameron. Anyway, really well written story!
LuctorEtEmergo chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
So good! You write the characters incredibly well, with Cameron the perfect combination of moral and practical, and House with just the right amount of snark. ;) Please keep writing!
TrapperII chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
I'm rereading this story, and I guess I've never reviewed this chapter before. I LOVED the "conversation" between Cameron and Wilson; so delightfully well done :)
ilessthreethanyou chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Aw!

I loved this story! It was soo awesome! :D

I totally "awwed" out loud at the last sentence there!

Excellent writing!

That Old Black Magic chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
Foreman's leaving party. Nice little chapter again! :)

Uneasy air around Chase and Cameron. Only to be expected. No House. Only to be expected too.

Foreman giving House advice? That's a new one! But let's hope it's advice House makes good use of!

Aha! House drinking tea that reminds him of Cameron. Another telling sign! ;) I'm probably reading into this too much, but I'm happy to do so! House is trying to work out why Cameron's in his office, wondering if she's there to see him.

Oh and some physical contact! It makes me sad that I need to go to bed. I will come back and finishing reading and reviewing this story tomorrow!