Reviews for Why People Shouldn't Leave Papers on the Ground
yoyoyo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
wait what...? i have naturally curly locks! that's not fair! but i'm a girl so if i'm gay that means that i like guys ,so ya that makes sense hahahha lol! nvm
Miss Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
XÐ Great story!

So, if someone sexuallity depends on their hair style...

Straight - Straight

Curly - Gay

Wavy - Bi? XD
nithila chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Ha Ha HA! That was just brilliant! And trying to imagine why Sanada was so shocked...maybe he had a relevation about his relationship with yukimura? Great story.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Dear God, Jirou xD I knew there was something about him...-notreallyno8D-

PT
Miki-nee chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Ha ayaka dosen't understand a thing
Wisteria-Child chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
"So he happily bounced over to Yukimura, convinced that his captain would tell him what that note meant. So, he asked him."- I could so imagine Akaya Like this. So cute, Aka-chan!

And I'm guessing why yukimura said "This is a lie, Sanada" 'Cause his hair is curly too right? Lol

that was great! :)
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
They all seem in-character to me. You characterize Rikkai very well :D. I especially love how you describe Yukimura and his smile. And the ending was just... random. Great (crackish) Rikkai fic, nonetheless.

.moose
EspadaShi chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Totally loved it! :D You are my favorite author ever, I must say. xD I laughed like creazy. xD
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
LOL! How very true...
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
XD This is AWESOME. AWESOME-NAGE. I SHOULD READ THROUGH FORUMER FICS MORE.

Sentence one: "Sanada’s poor, innocent mind went blank." ROFL.

Sentence two: "Yukimura stuffed a tennis ball into his mouth to shut him up."

Sentence three: "Which basically meant he had a brain overload."

Sentence four: "Yukimura ordered, giving him a ‘DON’T-MESS-WITH-ME’ smile."

Okay, okay, I won't write out the whole story, but, but, Anne-chan, I love this fic as well! *tackle glomps* You made me laugh! :D
Solar Powered Pandas chapter 1 . 9/18/2008

Jiro's evil.
Nasty Evil Dead Dog chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
So... that means I'm straight? I think I'm asexual. XD
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Yagyuu choked a little on his water, and Niou had to slap him on the back, all the while laughing out loud.

Yukimura stuffed a tennis ball into his mouth to shut him up. “Now, Akaya, where did you hear that word from?” he asked sweetly, smiling. “Did someone say that to you?”

Man, you just have to love Niou for Niou. What a jerk. XD

I love it! Your probably one of my favorite writers ever.