Reviews for I'm Sorry, You're Obnoxious
FatmaRoraima chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
I hate Mary-Sues, I love this fic

Wow, the Mary-Sues names really sound like Mary-Sues.
Arcana Lux chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
LuvLuvLuv your Mary-Sues _ **after many long years of unhealthy emo angst** LOL (oops! I hope Virgo is not reading)
Kahina M chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Their names... their stories... the weird crossovers... they're really CLASSIC Mary Sue scenes! And, unfortunately, these scenes you wrote are not rare to see...

I LOVED your idea! I don't even know which part to pick up as a quote... you really caught the most probable reactions of the Saints. Hyoga, Saga, Deathmask, Aiolos and Aphrodite were particularly great!

Interesting to notice that Taurus Aldebaran is not on the list. It seems that Mary Sues don't like his style, eh? But I've already read a Mary Sue married with Aldebaran - really! She doesn't have much competition, as we can see.

By the way, it would be interesting to explore that some Saints (the most popular ones, like Saga and Milo - I don't know in English fandom) would have dozens of girlfriends and wives, even in Sanctuary (so much girl warriors...). How would they react with their "harens"?

Loved it! So many people need to read this...

Congratulations for this fanfic! Ciao...

P.S.: I'm sorry for any English errors... I'm from Brazil.
Sakura Nightingale chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
(Adding to you conversation XD)

The Gryffin Saint Amanda: thats nevr stoped me b4 ;)

Aiolos: o_O;

Great story! XDD
Valdemar chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
XDD I do like romance with canon and original characters (though I prefer canon/canon), but I hate chiches (the girl being amazingly beautiful, love at first sight, etc.), I know it seems a contradiction XD And your hilarious attack to canon/OC love stories cliches was awesome. I laughed a lot.
ultrameteo chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Oh I love reading this. I hate sues intruding into the Saint Seiya universe and I cannot agree more with the destinies you assigned them - they deserve 's great to find someone sharing the same feelings as I do and please keep writing more!
Scorpio113 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Hey AuroraExecution. In my opinion this story was one of your best yet. It was amusing charming and it gave a little insight in on the Saints personality. Keep up the amazing work!
Alake chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Huhu. I had not seen you put another chapter

This one is on the same level as the first one, funny and so full of truth... Cliches and commonplaces, that are found is so many fanfictions (and I recognized some as mine, urh XD)

I loved each and every one, but have a little thing for the 7th, 9th and 11th. Good job, really ! Are you going to do something for the Marinas, Specters and Asgard warriors too ?

Hugs,

Alake.
Slothspieller chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Ky-hah-ha! This is a most witty satire, packed full of hilarious jabs at the expense of those insufferable, yet strangely numerous Sues, who run amok in fanfictions! Each of the Sue-stereotypes are cleverly parodied in these vingettes, and the Gold Knights' entirely in-character responses serve to show how absurd these "romances" would be. Keep up the great work!
Lacus Kimbley chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
I was amused especially at Aioria and Aphrodite's I await patiently for Rhadamanthys, Hades and Sorrento's turn.
bamf2me chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
I loved this! I HATE Mary Sues. My favorite from Chapter 1 was Shun ... because I really can picture him freaking out and calling Ikki. And the wonderful ways Ikki would get rid of the crazy lady bothering his innocent little brother! From Chapter 2, I loved Shaka and Aiolos most because I detest horrible grammer and spelling. It is bad enough that these writers want to destroy our brain cells with their infantile, badly writen fantasies, but bad spelling and grammer just show they really don't care! ;) Anyway, keep writing I love it!
Arina and Kai chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Hi Kai here to say that your story is funny and I love it but, I have one quirk and it's not the mary sue bashing. Out of all the gold saints why didn't a girl {are mary sues even human) not fall for Aldebaran. He needs love to. other then that keep up the good work.
Ran chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
Offended? Not at all! I think this is brilliant stuff! My favorites were Aiolos' ('crazy lady'... hehehehehe), and especially Shaka's.

Ah... punctuation and grammar: Where art thou in this age we live in? -.-

XD I look forward to the next chapter! .
Narwe Silverflame chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
ah, there is no better way to begin a day than reading this particular chapter. I can't decide which shot I like the best. 7? 9? maybe 11? or just all from 6 to 18! every one of them is a real jewel. you have my congratulations and sincere thanks for writting this

*is thinking about printing the chapter and putting it on a wall in her room... hm...*
Xanat chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
so funny, keep the good work