Reviews for A Means to an End
Still a pleasure
Roxas fleur chapter 8 . 5/6/2016
i feel sorry for jack
wardlyman chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
I find the overly romantic lines from Jake in this situation absolutely disgusting... when you had Elizabeth think he had left them... you mad him a major ass in her mind or whatever but the reverse happens and she is a fucking saint for it?

That's incredibly cringe. Everyone I know who saw this scene in the movie hated her for it.. And I still personally feel she wasn't shamed enough for it in AWE.
pegasus5406 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Wow, do you know how excited I was to see that you had a sequel to the last story, and not only that, but still a part three...Yay! I can't wait to read the next one...and good ole Jake in love with the wench who set him up to be killed, and revealed in the fact that she would do such a thing...'Pirate' that she is...loved the story hon and look forward in reading the next...thanks...bigg huggs. Peggy
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 8 . 10/29/2013
Youre gooooooood
Amazilia chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Poor jack! I've always preferred him over William. Not that William is bad, I guess I like a more tortured soul
Can't wait to read the next one!
Amazilia chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
At this point I want them together so bad! Ooohhmyyygooodneeesss. I hope it happens lol. But not till will leaves for ten years. That's a good time in my head for jack to swoop in and claim her
sanifobnar1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I really liked this story! It went so well with the scenes from DMC and the added scenes in the story were fantastic. Now to watch AWE before reading Penance.
Historic Soldier chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
I love this fic!
xXevanderXx chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
again i am in awe of your creations! i am in love with many of your stories and just like the others this will join them in my list of favorites
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
"She had hoped, once Jack was gone, all of those memories would disappear with him, dissipating like wisps of smoke over an extinguished campfire"

Lovely metaphors, and such a sad thought. You captured the despair of Jack's death well in this chapter. I can see Elizabeth is affected by everything they ever said to each other coming back to haunt her, now that it's over.

I look forward to reading the third installment when I have time :)

PofS
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
"... my murderer ...

See you in Hell!"

I love the mixed emotions at the end of it all, the love for her as well as the anger he must be feeling that she left him to die. I like the way you described the last stand against the Kraken.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
Amazing! You've put so much thought into where to insert thoughts and reminders of things that happened in Rum and Persuasion, turning nearly every line said into something else, secretly.

I don't think I'll be able to watch that scene ever again without thinking of this.

I'm impressed as always with your ability to create an interesting story.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
"and though she smiled sweetly up at him, there was a hint of shark in that flash of teeth."

Hm, we're seeing that part of Lizzie coming through quite nicely.

""Whilst you're dreamin', you have a tendency to talk in your sleep ."

That would certainly not be good if she were to talk about such things once married... or in the presence of anyone else.

I love the way Jack is toying with her mind in this chapter, in reference to her dreams and to both of their memories.

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Oh my goodness. I'm surprised Jack could even flee the cabin at the end of the chapter! I suppose this won't be his last chance, hopefully.

It was sweet though, him tucking her in :)

There's something so poetic about the way he reads into her dreams, recalling memories and watching her sleep.