Reviews for Asphyxiated
ZmajGoddess chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was really good. The reactions were what I would expect from both those characters. . So great job!
Nanashi-Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was... amazing. It was... sad... but beautifully so. It's so different than what you usually see. It show's that while everything won't be sunshine and daisies, there will be someone who cares enough to be there for you.

silverserpent08 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Holy Fucking HELL. I loved this. LOVED THIS.

It was so incredibly heartbreaking and rang completly true to me about their characters. The imagery was beautiful and totally made me squirm.

I will update a chapter of Candles for you this week. Seriously. I haven't actually been reading fanfiction for a while and this was phenominal. I really REALLY enjoyed this. Sorry I got the message at the bottom so late.

shogi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Oh wow. That was absolutely gorgeous! Oh my god! How can you even THINK that you could destroy their characters? This is PERFECT. Yes, they are the type to show and tell not what they feel; it's part of their intense charm! LOL :D M, these two are my favourite pairing for GW and you nailed it dead on. Well done and THANK YOU! I've been dying from the lack of 1x5 too! So this was delicious and most welcome.
Anonymous Chibi chapter 1 . 1/25/2009

This story is so...beautiful. It made me cry, I'm still crying. Seriously. I wish I had the guts to write a piece like this. Because this...I dunno, it's so real. I loved that Wufei's scarred and "not beautiful"...because that's what makes his and Heero's relationship so...pure.

I think you kept them very well in character, because I agree that they're both the type to show love than to say it. This is a piece of work that I've been searching for.

I wish I was as talented as you.

If this is your writing when you're "out of shape," then I marvel at what your normal writing should look like.'re amazing )
Emily chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
This piece is absolutely gorgeous. Every word is heavy with meaning and the way you tie it all together at the end- it was an amazing read. Thank you!
me chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
that was really beautiful. your story. i understand your note - about not wanting to make them OOC and say "i love you" type things... i just wish there was a little more written about them being together though... heh.

i love 1x5x1 :S i wish there was more.
XxMeli J NightlyxX chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I think I almost cried. Your piece was just beautiful and I'm not even a yaoi fan. But this was just amazingly written. Your style is unique and you describe everything so well. I can imagine everything that is going on as I read on. I admit the first part was slow at first but after that I couldn't remove myself from reading.

The part where Wufei shows up and begins to tell Heero what had happened, I was heartbroken for everything that he had gone through. It was like I could see and feel his pain, I couldn't believe it.

I think they were both in character and I agree they aren't the types to say "I love you".

My favorite part was: They stay in the dimly lit room for awhile, Wufei’s head resting on Heero’s shoulder.

That was just adorable. You did an amazing job and it's by far the best I have read, concerning a torture/love situation. I haven't really seen this around... unless they're 1x2 which I'm not fond of.

All in all I loved it!
tsuchi chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
wow. This is really awesome (and here I nearly gave up on good 1x5 fics ever being on ). It's so totally in character. Although, I wouldn't have minded a bit more of a look into Wufei's recovery. And the other people gossiping? So totally true. People are gossip mongers. All of them. Expecially people who work in security (*points to self* used to be a security guard. Thank God that's over). So yeah, really cool.
Foxxy Mcgee chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was awesome! I love how you captured their personalites. I hate mushy 1X5s where they are OOC. This was just too amazing.
yilun chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is so painful to read! I can imagine the struggle you went through writing this. I had to read this 3 times to fully appreciate the "soul" of this story. It's a beautifully written story! The not so graphic love for each other is cleverly captured in your story through the sacrifice Wufei made consciously when he took the mission & Heero's acceptance of a "physically flawed" partner. It's both heart wrenching & gratifying. Thank you for this lovely story.