Reviews for Smiley
feedthegrimmjows chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
I am loving this fic. Great work!
NavigatorNami55 chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
This chapter is amazing. The last four lines are so true.
Ancientgirl88 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
I hope that despite the dearth of volunteers to be your beta reader this will not deter you from continuing this particular fiction and will continue to write. You have the skills and imagination. Breakthrough that wall and write on please.
Remember, why do you write?

Good Luck
(I think I might have written 'write' too many times heheh O)
Ancientgirl88 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
I like this one - the subtlety of Luffy's uncertainties that can only be elicited when one has truly found the other.
Garm chapter 22 . 4/10/2013
Glad to see you're planning on coming back. I'm sorry that I can't offer to beta for you, but I bet someone will step up. Thanks for writing all that you have so far, by the way.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
BlueRyuu chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
o
o

Well I remember how cute the story was, but I can't say I'm interested in beta'ing. I'm sorry!
yuMeNami chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Awww.. you're gonna stop?! :(((( If I know how to be a beat reader I will volunteer. but my grammar sucks too. :(( i want to see more of your stories esp this one.
Butterfree chapter 21 . 8/19/2011
You really got that dreary tone in this chapter. I could really feel it, especially in the beginning where you put so much description into just how far Nami had dived into it.

Thanks for the read and good luck with any future writing!

~ TwisterKirby
Blue - Mirash chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Aww they were really cute. I love the tittle i think it suits well to the story xD
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Oh too bad, I will put you on story alert so I can know if you decide to keep with this series, They were short but sweet drables.

Keep writing
yuMeNami chapter 21 . 8/15/2011
Awww...I like it. Especially the title. :)
bk00 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
This one is by far my favorite (besides the 1st and the one where AU Luffy and Nami are grocery shopping) Loved Straw Hat's perspective in this one!
bk00 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
This was great! I understood everything and loved the ending!
bk00 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010