Reviews for Matters of Time
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
immortality isnt always the blessing one might think, but its good that viral found a way to move on
Punitor567 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I cannot believe I went six whole years without ever having known of this fic. Masterpiece is an understatement: this kind of perfection is what I aspire to be able to do. Incredible, amazing, astounding, unbelievable, marvelous, fantastic, excellent, masterful... I could look up all the words in a dictionary and still not be able to find one that fits, because this story is just that BRILLIANT.
irezel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
oh no. nononon, this made me cry like, a fuckton of what felt like ghibli tears. wow...good job. :) i love viral and i'm sure his immortality would be incredibly depressing.
7054 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This... This is beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
KhaosMaster chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This was beautiful.
Sierra166048 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Beautifully done. Viral was always a great character and I loved how you wrote him. The ending was an immensely heartwarming moment.
Nightwing chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Really enjoyed it! Really loved Gurren lagan and this gives a look into what the characters did and thought after the anti-spiral battle. Very well done!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*cries*

A storybook hero, a living legend, and his (accidental but no less real) living legacy. Everyone dies, everyone carries their own ghosts, but life goes on. Brilliant character piece - it feels like an epilogue to the epilogue. *applause*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Such a sad story, but also great. Thanks for you writing
Stan-face chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
The consequences of Viral's immortality...now I get it. And this was such a sappy piece, too.

Kudos for great feels and brilliant character-capturing.
Yumi X Viral chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awwwwww!

viral you sexy beast...man...

its sad how he has to keep on living...very sad...
Dirka chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Thank you.
KayaSowle chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
:') Yay, Viral gets a happy story! Well, not happy per-se, but not depressingly sad. :)
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It's such a full of all that makes up Viral as a beastman, as a person. You can't help but admire Viral's bravery, his fragile strength; it's so difficult to imagine what an eternal life would be like, after all. The friendship between Simon & Viral was inspiring - there's a sense of invariable closeness between the two who had lingered and existed for so long after the last of their generation had departed. The scene you chose for Viral to reminisce about, the fleeting dream of that impossible family, and the way it continued to haunt him says a lot about him as a person. And when he finally, finally succeeds in rescuing his daughter... that moment was just beyond words. Thank you so much for sharing!