Reviews for Matters of Time
Tuzi chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Good lord, I nearly cried. What a beautiful epilogue.
Illulian chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This was really well written, and it's a great story. There were parts when the time lines weren't clear, and it was slightly confusing, but over all the character depth is outstanding. Awesome job!
Yeyana Valentine chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Sobbingly sentimental, breathtakingly beautiful, a bit confusing in spots, but overly under appreciated.
D-Watson chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
There are no words to describe how beautiful this story is. I love your characterization of Viral and Simon, I love all the little tidbits about their post-war life and I love the way you incorporated the dream family into the whole thing. And the ending was simply magnificent.

You deserve a lot more than a one-paragraph review for this, but I really don't know what else to say. Possibly the best fic I've read in this fandom.
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh HELL YES! THIS is how an emotional story is written. While it may be beneficial for me to comment on specifics, I'm not that certain attempting to identify the individual elements is the best idea; the story is so fluid in its entirety, its strongest aspect, that attempts to dissect will most likely hamper its effectiveness.

What I will say, however, is that although smut is hardly a bad thing, it's appealing to see your formidable talents applied to another genre, especially if this is the result.
spiel chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Beautiful.
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Oh god. That was heartbreaking, but incredibly good. Your characterization was great, you really got into Viral's head, and I also loved how you wrote Simon and their relationship. We need more fics like this.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3