Reviews for Ship Of Dreams
littlejuliz chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
oh good story!
xXBittersweetXx chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Aww, this is just too cute! Keep it up!

After I read how well Charlie took it I was like, 'What? that's not right...' but hten Bella basically thought the same thing and the story was saved. Whoohoo!

Btw, my condolences that you are ill.
UrpsychoEX chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
This is a very interesting story. I like how its a twist on Titanic where now the man is first class and the woman is second class. Hope you update soon!
I.am.obssessed chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
so cute...
BellazB chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
That's a wonderful chapter.

I'm enjoying this.

Please update soon!
UrpsychoEX chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
Okay now if this was what Titanic was about I might actually have watched it. :D UPDATE SOON!
BellazB chapter 2 . 8/26/2008
That's a good chapter.

I enjoyed it.

I assume Edward is falling for Bella? Haha, love this story so much.

Update soon, please.
Infinite Rhapsody chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
This is good, continue plz!
UrpsychoEX chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Okay I'll bite and wait for you to update before I judge the story on if I like it or not. :D
BellazB chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wonderful start.

I love all the detail you have included.

Update soon!
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh wow...the first chapter and its already left me breathless...

Its so good :D

I can't wait for the next chapter(:

its really awesome! && its just plain cool

I'm already hooked! I love it!

Please please update asap! I really really want to read the next chapter already!
JessSF26 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i like this story! can't wait for the next update! i want them to 'notice' eachother already! lol
xXBittersweetXx chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
oh, I like where your going with this. It is my first Titanic fanfic... just so ya know.
blowtorchacurlyfry chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
haha I was giggling all the way through it, I had an image of fabrizio with Bella's head photoshopped on to it, good job, what a good idea! looking forward to see what happens next, I hope you change it a little so it's not exactly like the movie.
mudpie94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
OMG! I've been waiting for somebody to do story like this. But if Bella dies I might cry.
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36