Reviews for Ship Of Dreams
Objective chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
I normally don't do mid-story reviews unless they suck, but for this chapter I'm making an exception:

Sam dying cheering.
Tanyab423 chapter 23 . 8/16/2009
I absolutely LOVED your story thank you for such happy feelings after each chapter!I got a little confused about the the 2 ending chapters.. of course I wanted more but... hehe I am greedy for anything Edward and Bella so for give me! But I still loved it
The Lady Destiny chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
Hi uh yea I thought the story was my favorite I cried when I thought that Bella almost died and I had no Idea if she died because the computer shut off abruptly!(tortured) Oh and if you have a yahoo i would love to be your friend myspace too! I think me and you can be real friends! Oh I also wanted to ask What would you do if Edward was real A)calmly tell him you want to get to kno him B)scream like a fangirl and have a heart attack or C)Run with vampire speed molesticate (molest/rape)him and keep him as my and yours personal slave!
Vinegar and Roses chapter 23 . 7/30/2009
I quite like this story. As usual, the grammar errors are present. I enjoyed it. JYJYs!~~

Alexandra.E.Cullen chapter 20 . 7/24/2009
i loved the was super romantic
Brown-eyed Innocence chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Hi, I have one question, Edward was changed into a vampire in 1918 and this story takes place in 1912, right? So technically Edward is 11 years old? This is a bit confusing, the story is good though.
call me your partner in crime chapter 10 . 6/10/2009

Titanic sunk in 1912, and Edward was changed in 1918. But in your story, he was a vampire during 1912... that doesn't make ANY sense!

LOL! I guess Edward was changed when he was thirteen.

But wait... that means he's getting married to a 17-teen-year-old at the age of 13! OMG!

LOL! Funny thought! XD
XxShoutNeverEverxX chapter 20 . 6/3/2009

Beautiful story , really:)

I could just imagine every scene. I probably was not the only I was I guess I could say I have a wonderful imaganation:D

I'm a bit sad that you did not contiune the story but you are he author and what you say goes I suppose.-Did that ryhme..Hm...I hope not:)*

Well loved your story and I am going to check out others.

Natalie Holmes-Shaw chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
WOW, sorry 4 reviewing so late, but I loved ur story!
ButterbeerO.o chapter 23 . 5/3/2009
This is an amazing story. Well done. :)
Smile-J chapter 19 . 4/27/2009
I love your version of titanic! Thank you!
Mrs.Brownhairedbeauty chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
I Cant wait till the next book! I luv ur stories keep them going!
Shattered Insecurities chapter 23 . 4/14/2009
okay so i read this story and it is one of my all time favorites and my favorite titanic themed twilight fanfic by far) i cant wait to read your other story!
DontCountMeOut chapter 22 . 3/16/2009
I likeded chose nuber 1 and 5

but this sound interresting nough 3
DontCountMeOut chapter 17 . 3/16/2009
It comes out Nov. 20 actually!

Great so far 10 thumbs up!
540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »