Reviews for Baby Jinxed!
I love Naruto's last paragraph! Lolz
OtakuGirl11324 chapter 22 . 2/8
O my gosh! I LOVE IT! it was so good! I love Itachi! It was so hilarious. Thank you for making this story! I cannot express how awesome it was. It really brought up my feels. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions that I've read. I must say this again. Thank you again for making this!
thea chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
OMG ITACHI IS SO FUNNY XD ! AND HELL YEA UCHIHA'S ARE ATTRACTED TO BLONDS
BECAUSE THERE SO KAWAII 3
theapryce chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
OMF I LOVE UR STORY ITS THE BEST
I honestly wish this story will never end but all stories have to end at one point right?
I really do love your story but the thing that makes me want to punch a wall is that the fact that Naruto is with Sakura! OMFG SAKURA DOESNT DESERVE NARUTO! Naruto should just break up with her and start going out with Sasuke /im sure Kagai agrees with me/
But over all i really love ur story 3
Vamptisha chapter 22 . 9/10/2014
That was a great story...very funny too
Pandacorns chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
I thought it was a plastic baby!
Jennagle chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
Now it's time for my long review!
This story is by far, the funniest story I have ever read. At first, I thought it was going to be all about the baby but you surprised me! Now, apart from making me laugh you made me jeleous of Naruto's friends(I want friends like them). Although, I don't fully understand what happened to Mitato?
Talk about a happy ending! And Itachi and Deidara awww x1627289 Itachi is probably one of the best characters in the story because of his humor :)
I'm going to put this up as fav so I can read it again when I feel down so your flawless story can cheer me up hehe
Jennagle chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
I wasn't planning on reviewing until I read the whole story, but this capter changed my mind. Ino is such a good friend to Naruto! I would absolutely die if I had an amazing friend like her. And Kiba too! So damn funny!
And Kashina...she's a bitch(in this story, anyways I love her) and Sakura also(I think she's a bitch even in the anime and manga). Freaking bitchs slapping MY Naruto. Luckily, Sasuke felt the same way lol
Anonymous Pigs chapter 22 . 4/15/2014
This is the funniest story I've read so far. Very well written, I love it. I hope you continue to write stories.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
You probably won't ever refs this but THIS STORY WAS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT! 3
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
- Cackles evilly at Kagai's good work- BRAVO BRAVO
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
I swear Kagai is BRILLIANT a jealoua Sasuke is an extremely entertaining Sasuke
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Now i see why Kakashi is always late for training.. *nosebleeds*
ImASuckerForVillains chapter 22 . 10/6/2013