Reviews for Baby Jinxed!
Anonymous Pigs chapter 22 . 4/15
This is the funniest story I've read so far. Very well written, I love it. I hope you continue to write stories.
You probably won't ever refs this but THIS STORY WAS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT! 3
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 1/12
- Cackles evilly at Kagai's good work- BRAVO BRAVO
Amora.Lee chapter 7 . 1/12
I swear Kagai is BRILLIANT a jealoua Sasuke is an extremely entertaining Sasuke
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Now i see why Kakashi is always late for training.. *nosebleeds*
ImASuckerForVillains chapter 22 . 10/6/2013
This was awesome!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
I love NaruSaku, but oh poor Sasuke :((
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
I actually prefer Neji x Gaara. ;) although Shino x kankuro is new to me... Lol, and Sasuke knows about the baby.. They should babysit!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Yay Gaaaaaaaraaaaa :33
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Lol oh no!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Nooo Itachi's gay? Oh well...

I'm not that into Kakashi x Iruka, but I can live with it

Sasuke and Naruto are so hot by the way x)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Aww poor Naru-kun :(
ReignOfStars chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
This was great! It was funny and cute and very entertaining! I encourage you to carry on with fan fics like this!
Bigg Fan chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
Love the happy comedic ending! THank you so much!
TarahimeXD chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
Wooot! I hate Sakura too. And I'm sorry to anyone who doesn't feel the same, but I think she's a rude, arrogant brat who takes her frustrations out on Naruto too much.
The fact that she beats him up so much might be attempted humor or something but to me its annoying and it makes her seem ungrateful, cuz she's literally relying on Naruto to do everything for her, but she still treats him so badly. Grrrrr how that girl frustrates me!

Booooooo! Haruno Sakura I hate you! Go die or something and put a permanent end to you and all your crocodile tears!

...I'm sorry. I've finished my little rant now. Your Author's note sparked up an 'I hate Sakura' flame in me.