Reviews for Okay
megan hollywood00 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I LOVE THIS I WAS CRYING AND STILL AM OMG SORRY FORTHE CUSSING BUT ... HOLY I LOVE U AND UR FANFICTIONS
CocoKoco chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This was beautiful! The story was amazing and so emotional, I cannot even imagine being in her shoes and not knowing. A wonderful tribute to the tragedy as well. Thankyou so much for putting it on FF :)

Much Love
Coco
magmom2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wonderful. I am happy for your personal ending.
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was amazing! Beautiful!
Maralei01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Nicely done!
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This probably ruined it for me, but I read the first 2 paragraphs, and then my eyes fell on the date at the top, I knew I didn't want to read the rest, unless I scrolled down to the bottom to find out if he live or died, for a second I thought you were going to kill Edward and that would have just been sad. "]

Great one-shot, I loved it. _ Very touching.
bluebelle951 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this was beautiful :')

made me cry!

x
MyLoveisWriting chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
this story is really good. i cried. i'm glad your dad was ok. great story!
Lizutte chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I think it was a really beautiful story. My tears was about to come until I saw your AN and then I cried. Thank you for sharing this with us.
MCJBTwilighted chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Yeah, I don't really think you over did it with the angst because I live in NYC and at the time I was away and my aunt worked a few buildings down from the attack and it was crazy waiting for that call to see if she was okay. I can't imagine what it had been like for your family. The beginning of the fic was really nice though.
Audizzle chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was really good. And really sad. Thanks for writing a really good one
FRK921 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
oh wow...
evizyt chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
um can you say AWESOME! Loved it.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »