Reviews for This is Life
Missy-Annabella322 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Heyy My name is Catt and this is such a good story, i love it and hope you update it soon
MIKE MULDER chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
i love the storie ahd have an idea for you. now k. mulder good but how about this during the time that all four of them go diner after sight seeing meening karwn fox dana and the ass thay call hank some time later karen is breakin up with by this bill guy and is some how comforted by hank out of careter right and thay end up falling asleep in hanks bed togather and wake up to where mulder is cooking breakfest and that is because karen is to disrot to cook scully cant cook and hank is to much of an ass to cook evan if he did no how and being that mulder has lived alone as a self safisiont batchelar making him the odivious choose to make breakfest and in this seekqence hank denies being the nice guy that he was during the night but nowing the trufe karen decides that she whants to get back togather with him. i know i know not likely right but barr with me ok now she knows that this will be hard since she cheated on him with bill so she decides to apeal to his sexuall nature by trying to suduce him but axedently in the prosess seduces the rong cousin and in the act causes her chances with hank to go down the toilet and also stopping any chance of mulder and scully of getting togather in the future but it is eventuley resovled by becca and a mysterou young girl who mulder and scully have come in contact with in the past named emily[scully,s long lost daugther.] and in the end mulder and scully get togather and hank and karen get back togather making the bigges double wedding of the century and lets not forget mulder and scully get there dauther back and yes im not just saying because they are to be married but also because a ruffled old man who has lung cancer and claimes to be mulders father who was taking care of emily all that time we thought the poor girl was dead and reveals in the prosess who the girls fathe is a.k.a. mulder so who says ther,s no sutch thimg as a happy ending waite i know. the same idiots stoopid enuthe to think aliens dont exist so you didnt think i was done did you well im not. i wood just like to say that if you like it all you have to do is post it as the rest of your storie but if this isant your cup tea all so you dont have to use it just think about it and have a happy hollaween so good by areavaderchea and alveatersang.
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
I absolutely love! Do u know anymore good x- files/californication crossovers? Please update!
BulletStrong chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE! I'M ON MY KNEE'S! I'M BEGGING!
MissHinako chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Great story. Are you going to continue? You should!
BulletStrong chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
Lmao! This is hilarious! Poor sexually frustrated Mulder and Scully... can't wait to see where the story will lead into. Update soon please!
MissJules chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
I'd really wanna see what happens next. I like your story this far.
Lorina Liddell chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
aww! its adorable!

more more preshe!

it is really well written also btw
alostpersona chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
I'm loving it! This is my first X-Files story read here at and I can't wait to read more! :) :) Mulder and Scully are the best couple!
thejewelthief chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
omg! i love this story! i have watched the x files and have started watching californication:P i love it so much, lmfao me and my sister consider it the secret life of mulder:P but please continue this amazing story! omg i am so voting!
xfilesjunkie chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
PLease write more..i love it...
DanaKMulderScully chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
OMG THE TENSION! I would have frikin' done him in that bed LOL. Loved this update! Can't wait for the next one. OH, thankx for the props :).

I don't know why, but I want to see Mulder and Scully getting busy and Hank walking in on them LOL Just to see the tables change, since that's usually something that would happen to Hank. I don't know, just a thought :).

P.S. Votin' like crazy here...PPL VOTE I WANT TO SEE THEM GET THE DANG AWARD SO THEY KNOW WE STILL LOVE THEM lol
vesperlynds chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Great update.
docice86 chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
that's good :) can't wait to know what's gonna happen :P keep going you're doing great job!

Chow!