Reviews for Evil Takes A Different Form
Tosharino chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
Ok...I LOVED that story! And the one before it! Very well done! And I thought that whole Dean, light and invisible force thing was really cool! About time someone made a very dramatic demon-killing scene! You rock!
TuckerCat chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
I would love to read more stories by you. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more!
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 10/1/2008
good sequel to your story...Loved the line "A soldier has fallen and the world had to stop to grief." good job
babyreaper chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Brilliant final chapter, You had me worried for a bit when Dean appeared to be dead, thank goodness you saved him. Thanks for writing it. Keep up the good work.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Fantastic chapter, your muse must have sat down to a banquet, It was very exciting, glad that the imp has finally been discovered, but not so happy that you have SHOT Dean, although I hope not killed him...? Can't wait to read the next chapter, Please update ASAP.
babyreaper chapter 6 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one to see what the nasty imp in Dean does, apart from the obvious of killing them all. Will they discover he's not himself in time? Please update soon.
babyreaper chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
Fantastic chapter, looking forward to the next one. Please Update soon.
babyreaper chapter 3 . 9/9/2008
Fantastic chapter, can't wait to read what happened next, seeing that it's Dean that is possessed at the moment,Please update as soon as you can,
amoslin7419 chapter 3 . 9/5/2008
Oh dear, what's gonna happen to Dean? Great so far! Update soon?
avidreader33 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Don't stop there! Can't wait for more!