Reviews for Of the Leaf
Komorebi-chama chapter 16 . 10/2
This is the best ShikaHina that I've read!
It's great, has a good story, the characters and how they interact with each other are very well written. I believed everything.
I hope you can update this someday, don't let this great fanfiction die
Avidreader212 chapter 16 . 8/15
This story is absolutely wonderful. I'm sad it's probably never going to be finished because I love stories that are as intricate as this one seems to be shaping up to be. It's clear that the author puts a lot of thought into the details of the story. Shikamaru is one of my favorite characters though this pairing is not one I have really thought about but relationship is proving to be interesting. The premise of the story is really good and I really like the flashback storytelling, the back and forth is done in a way that I am eager to read both. I also like the interactions between all the minor charchters as well, like with the inuzukas and with naruto. Also the little plot dropping like Fugaku recommending yoshino I am quite sure that would have lead to an interesting point. I'm sad this story my never be finished.
Chise chapter 16 . 1/10
Love the story, it's a sad thing that you stoped it
ArtisticAngel6 chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
Please please continue this story!
Sunshinee-himee chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
It's such a shame this story was never continued! it was really good!
thee-cats-meow chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
2010 dam i really wanted to continue reading this story and find out what that outranked mission was TT
btalover chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Great story! Please update soon! I love how you r involving Shikaku and yoshino in the story! I wonder what shikakus secret is? Or is it just a Nara clan secret? Anyways, can't wait for more shikahina goodness! Once again, please update soon! Definint fav!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
I enjoy reading this fic but the way it's constructed is slightly confusing. To use simple terms...

I luveies this sorwy! Bwut it wooks weird.
LilBlueBear chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
Love this chapter! Made me love the Nara clan even more. :') I was just wondering though, did you change Shikamaru's fathers name on purpose?
Apocalypse owner chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Oh My God! you have to update! I'm Cracking UP Here!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
This story íş simply EPIC! ł love everything about it! ł know its been what? 3 years! But please you have to continue! I'm sure your other fans are still waiting for you update! ł know ł am! You can't leave me hanging like this this story íş amazing! ł need an UPDATE!
KibaMikami chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh I just love this chapter so much. I killers shikamaru's dad but now I like him a LOT now. He stood up for hinata so strongly even though he didn't really know her that good. So any way good job on the story but to me it's a little strange
kiyone110 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's a little sad that it was discontinued. Though I wish there was a little more romance between Hinata and Shikamaru.
lilacblossom chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
I love this story so much! The last chapter was hilarious xD I'm disappointed you abandoned it but thank you for the read anyway :)
featherpen-princess chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I really love this fanfic! I hope to see an update.. even though it has been years... poor me T.T