Reviews for A Soldiers Point Of View
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 8/20
I enjoyed your story. Having it from Dalton's view point was genius. Thanks for the read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Love, love, love. Alec getting all territorial is totally hot. A few blips in the wording, but that's peanuts that I'm willing to overlook for a good story.
Afrodita745 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I looove it! Great fic! 3
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hey :) Great story, I really enjoyed it! (sorry this review is so so late!)

b hjjhjhjh chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
plz write a squeal
Punkie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I absolutely loved, I only wished there was more. I'd love to see the fall out...but I'm selfish like that, when I find a really good story I can't help but want more.

Excellent job, I really hope to be reading more DA fics from you soon.

bob0045 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love this story.
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Very enjoyable, espeically the hints about Alec's feelings where he sensed the danger and didn't want any other X5 males to carry Max or Dalton to give her blood.
Melmenel chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I loved it! This is one of the best I've read in a long time! Thank you! To bad it's a one-shot...
Shirley chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I really liked your story.
quirkys chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
hee! i really enjoyed this. liked the recognition of alec as commanding and territorial but at the same time desperately hurting. also the phrase "underdeveloped head" was hilarious. thanks for the fic!
Kare38 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Great story! Passed by it a few times because I thought it was about Dalton and had to leave it until I was "in the mood" for something other than M/A. To my surprise and delight it was in fact about M/A (yay)! Really liked that the story was told from Dalton's...original. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work. Loved to read a sequel?
452max chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
wow i thought that this story was amazing i am kinda hoping that you will go on with this story and keep going on with it because i think that it would be really good, but that is all up to you. but i still think that you should. let me know what you decide.