Reviews for a room somewhere
Veleria chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Beautiful.
finding chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
The idea of Rinoa leading Squall through self-discovery is more convincing and believable than I'd thought possible. Squall having a life outside SeeD and Garden? Never considered that, but now you've made me.

I enjoyed reading X. the most, where the cast was mentioned, their separate lives post-mercenary. Selphie holds them together, somewhat. And even in a different situation they are still similar to who they used to be.

You've made an unfamiliar concept totally likable. And I love you and this fic for that!
leradny chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
We are both Fire Emblem writers, but while browsing your profile I realized that I am rather shy about reading FFVI fanfiction. This is the first piece I've ever read all the way through, and you have officially spoiled me. So peaceful and lovely, and with no hint of angst-just Squall, searching for a purpose with Rinoa at his side. I need to have a picnic with a Squall cosplayer. NOW. :D

Run-ons are my bad habit, too. I edit, edit, edit, but can never seem to get rid of them completely. So you are in good company, my friend!
Savae chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Amazing story. I love the idea of Squall stepping outside of Garden, and I think you depicted this scenario quite successfully.
M Li chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was really nice. The idea of Squall doing something besides fighting on forever and ever is one that I've really liked for awhile, but I haven't seen it in a story before. I really enjoyed your take on it, and I especially enjoyed that he felt in character throughout it all. The description was really nice too. Well done!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That was just beautiful. Most fics assume that the gang stay together in Garden, so it was refreshing to see on that explored something different. I thought the fact that none of them seemed able to settle (except Quistis) was very realistic.

I especially loved the descriptions of Rinoa and Squall's feelings for her.
PistGurl chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was nice. ]

I felt really bad for him though. , I mean...it's all well and good having her there for him...but it must feel pretty damn pathetic for her to be the only thing that makes sense. ):

But yeah...I can see that happening, so I'm 100% loving this.
nat chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
this is definitely now one of my favorite oneshots. just amazing. brilliant descriptions. keep it up..