Reviews for An Unfathomable Truth
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
WHOO IM REVIEWING BECAUSE I LOOOVE THIS
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Jeez a lot of jo bashing... wow you got it out for that girl.
Okay, I'm in love with your character, and your choice in the men she likes;)
But, and since this story is already finished, I'm going to hope there is going to be no oc stealing Sam's spotlight. I can't stand it when an oc takes the big mystery solving line. But I haven't really seen that so far, so I'm trusting you;)
Oh yeah, before all my whining I was telling how great you character was! Yes, she is very developed and I enjoy reading her especially with your talented writeing! Yep you get Sam and Dean spot on! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Jeez a lot of jo bashing... wow you got it out for that girl.
Okay, I'm in love with your character, and your choice in the men she likes;)
But, since this is complete, I'm only going to hope I don't see any oc stealing Sam's spot light. I just can't stand it when the oc is always taking the big line that solves everything.
But who am I to whine? Anyway i was saying that I'm in love with your character and your writing style, you get the characters spot on! Keep up the grate work!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 21 . 6/7/2012
I really like it so u mind checking out my Sam/oc story?
Anacampana chapter 72 . 6/2/2012
I found this story a few weeks ago, and finished it yesterday and Omg...I'm so emotionally attached to it. My heart honestly broke for Tony when Sam was stabbed. I'm so attached to her character and her love for the boys, just UGH. Such an amazing story, thank you for writing it and I'm already on the sequel and I'm just so excited to see what you have up your sleep. Thank you so much.
Falling Sora chapter 74 . 12/25/2011
Thanks for updating/starting the sequal. :D
Skittle.Are.Awesome chapter 73 . 12/24/2011
yes! make a sequel! please! :)
XLostxinxWonderlandX314 chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
Yes please!
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
sequelyes :]
Falling Sora chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
More! Sequal sounds awesome and have an awesome Christmas (?) and New Years. :D
ksirrah chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
I have been waiting on you to finish this... oh... about FOREVER!
Artemis chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
Please oh please do a sequel. Want to read more!
Terry chapter 73 . 12/23/2011
I hope you continue writing. You can't just leave it like that just when it's about to get a whole lot interesting. Sequel please.
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 73 . 12/22/2011
I love this story. I really do hope you write a sqeuel.
Wolflihood chapter 73 . 12/22/2011
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! :)