Reviews for Regrets, I've Had a Few
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Cool story! Loved the list of regrets and how Rodney responded to them (he became a better man). *grins* Also enjoyed the whump too (for Rodney and John). Good on ya. Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
bria67 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was so wonderful. Loved reading it. :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A brilliant list, loved that it started at the beginnings of Rodney's journey through the Stargate programme and ends with him doing something that he regards as stupid but doesn't regret.
THElaughingUNIVERSE chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
That was beautiful.

I am curious about why you decided not to go completely chronologically. It seemed like you were following Rodney's life in order until you stuck in the bit about his almost regretting joining the team several times.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
OH MY GOD! I love it! It's brilliant! I really love the ending! Awesome job!
brainchild chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I LOVED this. So much that it's almost painful. I loved the countdown through time, from far to near. I loved the detail and the way you incorporated cannon. I loved the bits about Elizabeth Wier and the way you showed Rodney's humanity growing through the increase of significant, real regret and emotional resonance. I loved watchign this piece unfold. You have a real gift.
Fandomatic chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I regret not finding this earlier! Wonderful sum of a man.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Great job :D
SandraS chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Wonderful.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Cool story! I'm glad you shared it! :D
arbitrary9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
hehe, lovely little piece; so Rodney, it's not even funny ;)

loved this; can't wait for more of your stories!
aa chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Loved the timeline of the story and how you brought in how we think at various times vs. how we view where we are in life at a later time. Well-written and draws ya in-good job.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Well written. So McKay, didn't see the ending coming. Initially thought it might be a tag but pleasantly surprised by Rodney's heroism. Hey, it could be a tag of the future but don't get me started on the SciFi channel or MGM. As always, enjoy the friendship between Rodney and John.
Derry chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw! Sweet and funny - with a few gut punches - and utterly Rodney.

Loved it all, but especially this:

"Five years ago, John Sheppard had approached Rodney with an offer to join Atlantis's premiere off-world team. Rodney had been sure he was going to regret accepting that offer a thousand times over. He's come close about eight hundred and forty-seven times so far – but never close enough for it to count."

Kinda sums up a lot about their snarky friendship.
drufan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This is awesome. It is especially more awesome because now we have definitive proof via The Shrine of their relationship. I like how you broke each regret/non-regret down into a list. Because, yes, Rodney's heart has grown 10 sizes since we first met him. Wonderful fic.