Reviews for Playing the Field
pinkfire101 chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
You should make this in to a story!
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
YAY! They're fun to read too! HEHE. XD

GO SEXY EDDIE!
kara2509 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Great story! U know ur the first persons story I've read that's actually made them use a condom every other one always has bella saying she's on the pill and that they don't need to use a condom!
stupidlamb9 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
i just finished the 1st chapter and i already love this story!keep writing-ur good at it!
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
WOW! I love Jock Edward!

great story! _
3 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
hey i think this would be a really good story to expand! cause you cant really leave it at 'i thought you'd never ask' plz it would be really really good!

you could even add tanya, lauren and jessica the bitch squad into it and like make them try to steal bella's head spot as captain and Edward! it would be kewl! keep it rated M though!
purrbastian chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Woo!

Football is oddley harder to imagine but still very VERY hot!

God, I wish he's ravish ME in the backseat!

I truly hope one or all of your stories win!

They're fabulous and totally making my face melt! ;)
TheGrimLight chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
** MORE ONESHOTS! **
AlexaSinead chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Whoa that was awsome!

That was so cute... in some way!
InsanitySky chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I personally think you could make an entire story out of this, I'd love it, not too long but not just one chapter idk
Ivy chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Its alright. I'm not too crazy about it. Its very OOC so much I don't even think you should put in the twilight section. Try something preppy and happy. Oh, that sounded mean but its true. I skipped over most of the lemon. I know you're not trying to hear this but your future is not in writing. Why don't you try cheerleading?whatever.
Lorinstarr chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
the Spartans?

you dont live in flofrida do you?
CHSPatriot09 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Football player Edward reminds me of a certain football player I am currently crushing on...I sat next to him in CHEMISTRY last year, and now he's in my Biology 3 class!

Except I'm not a cheerleader, and he already has a date to Homecoming...

Great.

Anyways, nice story. Loved it!

PS: I would definately go to Lookout Point with Edward :)
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
loved it!
briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
OMG!

That was awesome!

I laughed alot!

But it was a cute lemon!

So ya great job!