Reviews for My Friend, My Enemy
SCJake chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This is so sad. So incredibly sad. I'm hoping you end up doing something else with this because It would be nice to get this a bit more fleshed out. However, there is obviously no need but of all the stories I've read so far, this one touched me the most. Perhaps a series of ficlets just on them and their adventures since leaving the enforcers. If you are to do this this though, you must be sure to describe how they can't beat the enforcers on their own. I mean all things considered, the enforcers really can't take the Swat Kats and they should have had no problems.

Seriously though this is definetly one of my favorite stories of yours. I never put much character into the Dark versions but this was just ... *wistful sigh* yeah I think that's how I feel *wistful sigh*
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I really loved it! I feel so sorry for them.
trigger12 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You know, i forgot about this. Saw it on your live journal. I have to say its brill, really sad, and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one that likes to have a story on the dark SKs.

Thank you. Trigger.
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I is a great yet sad story.I posted a review of it on Swat you for the review on mine,it means a lot to me.I also left you a reply there as well.
Jovianokami chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Ah, that so sad! It make me wish they could find a way for a better future. Like trying to find so way to better themselves or maybe find someone who could love them. Oh, this story so gets me thinking about them.