Reviews for Falling For A Ferret
DK87 chapter 28 . 6/1/2013
I just have to say that I Loved this story.
You are a great writer and I'm going to check out your other work now.
Thanks for sharing your awesome-ness!
Love / DK87
Guest chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
NAWWWS DIZ IS SUCH A CUTIEPATOOTIE FANFIC :') IT'S SAH CUTE AND FLUFFY AND ADORABLEEEE :)
JaneA0202 chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
lovely story, there were a few things I didn't like, but otherwise it was very nice story!
JaneA0202 chapter 22 . 8/24/2012
hmm, not thrilled that they are going to marry and have a child so soon, they are quite young for that, they could wait at least three years...and I think that Ginny is totally irresponsible with going into battle...she is pregnant! she shoud have stayed at home...what mother puts her child at risk like Ginny did?
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I wish there was more reasonable reason for them to be bound together...I find it silly...and not necessary...Dumbledore could come up with more sensible reason...or they could just have to stay in the house without being bound...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Had to review now just to say: Awesome, such a brilliant idea!
PrincessOfLiterature chapter 28 . 6/20/2012
I'm rereading this after a long while, and I find that I love it just as much as I did last time. Thank you for crafting such a wonderful story!
akaDarkAngel chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
I get so angry with Ginny in this chapter! Why should Draco be the one to apologise, she just worried him sick by completely disappearing! All he did was care about her! GAH! It's not fair on him at all to feel guilty!
DrunkenTink chapter 28 . 12/28/2011
I really liked this story - to be honest the beginning more than the end - just because I always enjoy the banter between D/G before it turns into sappy moments. Also loved the Blaise and Pansy inclusion in this story, always makes me a happy reader whenever Mr Zabini makes an appearance. The idea of bonding the two of them together was really original, and made for some excellent comical moments.
Ayine chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
I loved it!

It is not as if they hate each other in chapter 1, they fall in love in chapter 2 and kiss in chapter 3. It's all very subtle and fluent and I like that.

Good job!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
i've read this story at least three times because its sso good but every time i read this chapter i still feel this happy gooey feeling of surprise when he asks her to marry him. Best Ginny and Draco fic ever. You should be proud.
xox Karen xox chapter 28 . 7/21/2011
I loved this! it was soooo cute! :) xx it was an amazing piece of writing and I especially loved the part where they were attached, it was very clever and I enjoyed their friendship building.
1 Harry Potter fan chapter 28 . 7/11/2011
I remember reading this story when you only had a few chapters. I really like how this came out. I was hoping that maybe you would of had Harry and Draco fight over Ginny or something like that.

Otherwise this story was really good. I can't believe I stuck with this story for so long. Usualy I completely forget about it but this one stayed in my memory, that is how good this is.

I ask no I beg for you to make a sequel about Drace's time at Hogwarts or something like that. But if you don't want to I understand, I mean you just wrote a 28 chapter fanfic. Anyways I seriously hope you continue writing, with these great skills you have to keep writing.

My personal favorite part is when Harry, Ron, and Hermione find out about Ginny's and Draco's situation. Sorry just really needed to say that. So...I love it plain and simple. (I should of just wrote that then this long review)
Livinginmelodies chapter 28 . 7/9/2011
((((((((((((((((((((: all i can do is smile :D
heyyouthere chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
i like this story so far. only thing is, sometimes you use "then" when it should be "than". also, it's "claustrophobic", not "closter phobic".