Reviews for The Enemy Prince
nikolasowa chapter 20 . 10/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Mockingjay33 chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
WHY DONT U UPDATE?! ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR ON YR READERS!? TRY TO UPDATE SOON! U LAST UPDATED IN 2010 !? I WAS GOIN TO FOLLOW YR STORY, BT U WONT UPDATE SO IT DOESNT MATTER! sorry, its a brill story1!:-) :-(
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT L8TER!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
great story, please up date soon!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
Love this story so far, hoping to read more later!
LadyElena17 chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
love this story so far! can't wait to read more!
Edward's spouse chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
excellent. cannot wait for more.
RaisingTheCrescendo chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Coolio
Princesa11 chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
love it! when are there next meeting and what will happen to them update soon
ObsidianShadow1994 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
Well this is a good storyline. However, if at all possible you may want to try spell checking your work. It gets confusing and weird after a while. I specifically point out that you keep spelling 'situation' as 'siduation'. Maybe it's just me but wouldn't you catch a repetition such as that? Anyway, good storyline, thanks for posting this story. Keep writing. :)
twilightlover127 chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I READ ITLIKE TWO YEARS AGO AND THEN I COULD NEVE FIND IT EVER AGAIN AND THEN I FOUND IT AND NOW I'M SO HAPPY THAT I FOUND IT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! ALICE REALLY NEEDS TO ADMIT SHE LOVES JASPER AND BELLA AND EDWARD NEED TO BETOGETHER AND THEN ROSALIE AND EMMETT NEED TO BE TOGETHER! BTW NOT TO BE RUDE OR ANYTHIG BUT YOU SHOULD PROBOBLY REREAD THROUGH THE STORY AND FIX THE GRAMMER MISTAKES. JUST SAYING! BUT LIKE I SAID THIS STORY IS SO MAZING AND IT'S GOING IN MY FAVS AND I'M PUTTING ITON ALERT AND YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE THIS STORY LIKE SUPER MUCH BECAUSE I'M GONNA DIE IF I DON'T FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS SOON! I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU CAN'T WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS AND END IT PART WAY IT'S A CRIME THAT SHOULD NEVER BE OCMMITED! SO FIX THAT CRIME! LOVE YOU AS A WRITTER AND THIS STORY SOOOOOO MUCH! YOU AHVE ALOT OF POTENTIAL! GOOD LUCK!
lanacullen21 chapter 20 . 1/28/2011
I can't wait to see what Edward says when he and Bella are reunited!
Alice Lee OC chapter 20 . 12/30/2010
Great stoy in is there a sequel?
DeviantLovers chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
The grammar could be better but it's a really good plot line. Just need to reread it for mistakes.
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 12/1/2010