Reviews for To Kill For
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I don't cry much, but this story almost made me cry. I've NEVER cried over ANY ONE and then this story was so close to it. I think you need a medal. Congratulations
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
AWESOME!
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This was a wonderful companion piece. It's very strong. Both pieces are. It's obvious how much they love each other. Very in character, too.
MM-Hunter chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
ah this was so good i have to read the prequel now, this just shows though how powerful there love is.
Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aww, that was cute! I have to go read others now
sheltie chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Cool fic
HarrisM12345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
awesome_
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
AWS!

So Cute! Great sequel!

Wow. im reviewing all of ur oneshots like the exact same way.
OctopusByStarlight chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wonderful piece. :] I absolutely loved it.
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was wonderful. Pure genius! I remember that other story...wow. That's why you're one of my favorite authors. :)
BearWithGlasses chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was so adorable and dark at the same time. I loved it
scorpiaux chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This was cute! :3

I especially loved the fact that you were able to keep it in character. The fact that both Aang and Katara were raised differently is an interesting subject, and you hit it spot on.

Writer's block is pretty annoying, but I give you credit for still coming out with a decent oneshot in the midst of it all.

My favorite line would have to be “You’re different, Aang. That’s why I love you. You can find another way.” So canon! So foamy! Gotta love it.

Great job. Just a bit on the repetative side with the "yawns." Using the same verb over and over again, even if it is happening, is just attention-grabbing for me. But I blame that on my pickiness.

Merci for sharing!

-scorpiored112
Enlightenment chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
whoa...no need for sign in. writer's block? no wonder i haven't seen any of your stories recently (i've been waiting for a new one from you) well anyways like someone else already mentioned...for writer's block it is still awesome..I hope your writer's block doesn't last too long..cuz i'm going through some really bad AWS...
Valedictator chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lol, nice job. She was happy all day, end.

Dang I love your stories. :D
EndlessDiamondSky chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw, what a lovely one-shot! It was a very creative idea, to write about Katara loving Aang enough to kill for him. You can tell the two of them are older in this than they are at the end of the series, and yet they are still very in character. Nice job! :)