Reviews for Salvation
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
The entire piece was amazing. The last line made me think of the song "Pardon Me" by Staind.

Great job. I hope you keep it up )
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
i like it. very well written.

Wolfie559933 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Wow. This is truly amazing. It really makes you think, you know? Well, of course you know, you wrote it. Anyway.

One thing. When you said implied Yullen; that was a bit of a stretch. The /only/ way it could be more blatant would be to say, "Kanda and Allen have sex." ...Well, maybe not. But. Still.

And I don't think it was rushed at all. I think it fits extraordinarily well.

Once I have more time (being kicked off) I'll go read any other fics you posted. :3

~Wolfie
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
'Twas a tad bit rant-y, btu very well written! That was close to how I interpreted the chapter as well! :D
YugiKitten chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Poor Allen, I really pity him

I mean he's like all innocent and cute and polite and he always wants and helps the ones in need

And what does he get?

Mistrust (or untrust? XP), insults, being used

I really liked your story

I really feel sory for him, he deserves better
RedWingedPrince chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
That was sweet. I like how you really delved into Allen's mind. You're definitely right that the way you write makes Allen's mind seem distant, and that's good, because that's how he is at times. *thumbs up* Good job!
Alva Hesperus chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wonderful work. I went back to read chapter 169 specifically for this, and I find your interpretation very suiting for that face Allen had when he said 'pitiful akuma, may your soul find salvation'. It's like he no longer cares, but couldn't stop caring, and that every other thing no longer matters.

Oh, not to mention, Kanda is his last link to normalcy. I am reminded of my other favourite pairing (not in this universe): Harry/Snape. I guess I AM a bit obsessed.

Your descriptive verses are not overly used, but it is enough to show the story in a black and white sort of sense, I admire that. Love the way you ended it as well.

-Alva Hesperus
TransientTruth chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
EXCUSE ME?THEy arn't gay are they?
its-a-circle-nyaa chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow...that's exactly how chapter 169 looked like...this is really good keep it up! Like the bond you made between Kanada and Allen!