Reviews for Stun
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow this was awesome! ℓøℓ Hinata sure showed him! loved it
pinklock chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This should be an awesome story if you ever decided to turn it into something more than a oneshot! I would totally support and read! - I love Hinata and how she is in this story, what she did was awesome!
anlmoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, go Hinata! show that stupid dude
Ek chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good! I love this history!
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
BAM! I loved it! Not only did Hinata's badgirl streak shine through, she made SHIKA actually LOOK something other than bored! Oh, and of course she showed up the pompous dude XD.

Way to go on writing this! :D
Hazuki Ninja chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very cute And (sadly?) I know exactly which Star Wars scene you're talking about :D A little OOC yes, but it could fit if someone finally pissed Hinata off enough XD I must say, Shikamaru's reaction was my favorite! Carefully calculating his next moves...
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LOL! Awesome! That was funny as hell:) I could actually picture Hinata doing something like that;) LOL, awesome! Simply hilarious:)
evilbananalol chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
LOVE IT!

LOVE. IT. SO. MUCH.

lol!

_
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
... lol. I bet Shikamaru was pleasantly surprised. great writing.
ForeverFighter chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Ahaha.

iLOVE.

Shikamaru Fan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really enjoyed this story. It was a little out of character for Hinata but who knows how she would act when she is really ticked off. This story was a lot of fun.
SilverWolfStar chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
ahaha! The punk got owned! Ahaha! And i really like the way Hina-chan isn't stuttering! And Shikamaru looks pleased with himself HEHE! I loved this one shot, and tell me, are you doing more? Thanks for this one though!
joy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
ahahhaa i LOVE this ] we don't normally get to see hinata's moment of triumph when it involves hissy boys. and with shikamaru on the receiving end just tops it off with a cherry!
Phoenicity chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was AWESOME. I can so totally see this happening. Hina Chans just so popular! This is also my favorite pairing. You should up date though.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/15/2009