Reviews for ANother Life: Final Hand
DemDemBear9 chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
SOOOOOOOOO,R Roxas And Namine Sora and Kairi's kid of somthin!?
Just curious
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I love Luxord so much. This is the best of all of them, in terms of bull-headed-ness. Much better than Vexen
tungyX3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hey, this is really great! :3 and normally i'd love having AkuRoku too, but tbh, they get annoying being in every story, so it's nice that u kicked em out of this :D (so far anyhow.) I'll subscribe to you, since you're really good at writting. (even tho this story is already done)
Vithian chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I love this story! It is to good for words! I'm sorry I cannot express my love for it, but there are no words for stories of this quality. This story and the first one.

*stabs with Keyblade* I'm sorry I had to do that, but you have written no sequel about Axel, so I must stab you. I am in dire need of AkuRoku now, and you're depriving me! HOW DARE YOU!XD Sorry! Please don't hate me!

Vithian
jabberwocky-x chapter 5 . 1/25/2010
Oh god. You have no idea how much I love this story. It's such a treat to come across a good XalLux fic, and this just takes the cake. The sex scenes, and Luxord's confession were just perfect. I adore it - and all of the other pairings too! I particularly loved the scenes with Lexaeus and Zexion in this chapter, they're such a sweet couple. And "Come, Lexaeus, let's go have sex on their clothes" had me rolling on the floor in laughter. God, that's great.

Although I was wondering...what did Xigbar get Demyx for Christmas and vice versa?
SoulMore chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
omg i love this fan fic its so so... theres is no right word to say. are you going to do a akuroku another life fan fic? pls this plot is to good to stop!
gernard chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
T_T now i'm happy...
YaoiLove101 chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Really nice story! Love it!
Anarane-Sensei chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
ROFL! hey guess what? I finally got a new laptop and I'm FINALLY able to catch up on all the fanfics! YAY! This was so awesome. Will you do another fic with Roxas and Axel? -puppy eyes- I love this plot line XD It's the best KH fic series ever! 3
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
YAY! Last chapter and cute scenes between all the couples! I'm so excited!

Anyways, it was unexpected to see Namine and Roxas in toddler form show up, but I like the twist. (personally, I like Roxas more than Sora...)
Bakura From School chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
XD I can't believe this story is finished! it makes me kinda sad, yet really happy at the same time. it was so fufilling-I really liked the conclusion, (everyone getting together, and especially with Xemnas and Saix, everything was resolved!) I'm a little sad that Axel never woke up, and the fact that he was waiting for Roxas made it hopelessly romantic, and a bit sad in my opinion. but I really liked that fact. Axel without Roxas is like Peanutbutter without peanuts...just not complete. Another Life & AL:FH deffinetly wins 1st prize for "Best Kindom Hearts fiction out there!" It was really very very completing. each time I read the latest chapter it felt like I was being rewarded with something I didn't deserve. I'll probably re-read this sequal and the original over and over! Thank you so much Ryuchan! I'm glad you stuck with this story enough to complete it!

Thanks for putting up with my giant reviews. love this story!

Thanks again.

BGS
Shadowsonicstar chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
NO I's OVER TTTT! But sequel please?
Roanax chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
NO it's over! ;_;

A well written, humorous and teasingly romantic chapter - we've learned to expect nothing less at this stage. And a very cute little epilogue which had me wondering until the end. Love it as always, and as always, hoping for more - will there be a part three? I'm sure a lot of us are wondering about Axel.
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
(I'm determined to make myself review this story more regularly...)

Okay, I'm normally not fond of Larxene, but I love how you write about her interaction with the "homos" as she once lovingly called them. I also loved the presents scene; it was funny, cute, and touching.

Oh, and I must mention how excited I am that Xaldin and Luxord are finally an item. You have officially created a new fandom and favorite KH pairing for me-yay. :)
Seamistress89 chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
aw, that was so cute, especially with Marly and Vexen's gifts

can't wait to see the next chapter