Reviews for Tenses
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was really nice!
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
good job, you write beautifully.
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really liked the style of this. Very nice work :)
Melitza chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Not impossible to read at all. Very nicely done. Simple narration of devotion.
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
This is really good;)

oh and about the

Story you told me to read:)

im already reading it

and its super:D
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
(Sorry this review is so late. FFN was being a fag and not letting me login. It made me very ticked off and slightly hysterical. But it's not like you really care, so I'll get on with it. Ahem.)

I love how Sakura wasn't absolute in this. Like, how she doesn't judge him, except for when she does. How she is scared of who he has become, at the beginning, but still loves him. It just makes her very in-character and the story realistic, you know? Because humans are like that.

Or so I've been told. I like to believe that I am three-fourths human and five-fourths penguin. Just because I can. (But, again, you don't care...sorry.)

Anyway? Yeah. I liked this very, very much, and I'm always really happy when I get an alert saying that you've written something new.

Thank you for sharing this!
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
...present tense? Is that the style?

Or the bracket style, then?

Either way, lovely work anyways.. I like how you showed different things he could have been and was and now is.

That really made the story flow and become something.

(Especially how you described the time they spent together. The time they spent in soft silence and harsh laughter and with gentle looks and angry glares.)
June Strife chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
It's great, that's all I have to say...xD
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
As always,you write with such frightening ease and intense emotions.

Yes, Sakura, always persevere to win him.