Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
Filraen chapter 74 . 8/21/2010
Will snow Lloyd spider comment facepalm.

I don't like to see Will pissed, but I like how he talks when he is. He does have some very good reasons to be upset and more /

At least baking the cake imprved Will's mood a little.

It's a sad thing how Will has to fare with Ellie's death and keeping her life a secret. With Kratos really trying to play "Dad" I thought Will was finally going to break and start crying and explaining, as he never had a father figure. Better now than in other time, and I think it's better let Kratos knowing; I believe he'd forgive Will.

[Kratos' locket was found] Following the game's rules Zelos should betray the party at the Tower of Salvation and die in his battle with the . Not that the story strictly follows the games' rules anymore. And since Will doesn't need Zelos in the story anymore, he should kick him out on the grounds of the sleep-inducing drug meal. Just ask Tabatha for confirmation if everbody was sleepier than usual or if she saw him adding secretly some extra ingredient to the meal.

Aionis can work as a Mana Fragment replacement. I don't know if it's a good idea to use it as that though, but Colette really doesn't have much time and Will will need it to wield the Eternal Sword. I suppose Kratos doesn't have enough for both things, am I right?

["If Anna knew what I did, she wouldn't forgive me. I killed our son. That cannot be forgiven."] But... Anna can know, and probably knows about Kratos killing Will/Lloyd. After all Lloyd can talk to her when Will isn't wearing the Angelus Proyect Exsphere. Probably you can make something from this, I don't believe Anna will think ill of him.

Welcome to your new home and Happy ToC's 2nd anniversary!
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 74 . 8/21/2010
Yeay! Welcome to Canada! (I alos live here so I HAVE to welcome you.) Also congrats on your soon to be 2 year anerversery!

I loved the part where Lloyd told Will that the snow kills the spiders. Thats one of my favorite things about Canada.

Well, heres to many more chapter of ToC and hopefully anothe year of awesome insert-y goodness to enjoy!

Random and crazy,

RBL
noa748 chapter 74 . 8/20/2010
Yessss! So happy Kratos is back. :D Father-son bonding time is always good.

I liked Will's threat-filled rant to the doctor. It's surprising how much he really had to go through in the past few days. o_o Will sure is a trooper.

Well, I'll be waiting patiently for the next update. ;D Can't wait to see what Yggy's been up to in the meantime!
AndieArmstrong chapter 74 . 8/20/2010
Best chapter so far. A father son moment, and Kratos is back. You've done well. Now hurry to chapter so I can be even more happy!
inkoftwilight chapter 74 . 8/20/2010
Heh sorry I don't know. I hope you find some way for Ellie to come back. I miss her. Colette's cool too though.
Wings Of Mana chapter 74 . 8/20/2010
First, WELCOME TO CANADA D. I hope you like it here. It's hard to believe it's almost two years since you've started this story. It feels like it was just yesterday I started reading it (which it wasn't)

I loved the last chapter but I loved this one even more! More Kratos/Lloyd Oyako to make me happy! 3 It's the most sweetest, most adorable thing ever and you overloaded my senses this chapter with the oyako XD heh. I'm also very happy you have Kratos joining the party, I was worried about that but I shouldn't have feared.

Will was pretty scary in this chapter though. Facing down muggers and cranky, selfish doctors and making them look like fools. Muahahahaha, you tell them Will! x.x
Martel Irasia chapter 73 . 8/15/2010
Ok, I've held off on reviewing for a while cause I wanted to read 'til the end, but now I've read the most recent chapter, and I can't WAIT for the next one... I mean, I'm a bit upset with Ellie dying, she was a cool character, but hey, things happen, right? Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter. This story is really cool, keep it up..
magicward101 chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
funnily enough colette and lloyd are the official couple not that that it wasn't incredibly obvious.
magicward101 chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
I have a question shouldn't ellie be feeling guilty as well? since a cruxis crystal is basically the evolved form of exsphere that has been even further processed a human life was also required to give it's user the angel powers. So ellie having played the game and known this should have been paying attention to those details since she played it what nine times? Unless she doesn't feel guilty at all being such a self righteous bitch.
inkoftwilight chapter 73 . 8/6/2010
Oh Yuan just got buurrned.
Shadowsonicstar chapter 73 . 8/3/2010
dbasiubibdfairu YES! Finally the Kratos is your father cutscene XD Love the chapter as usual and can't wait until the next update
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 73 . 8/3/2010
Finally the scene I was waiting for: The Revealing Truth: Father & SonFans Edition!

I suppose it's inevitable for weaving the dead back alive then, eh?

I suppose I have to acept that then...

Anyway, nice joke(The Zelos talking the robot servant. It's still getting me though. N this will definitely leave some memories for me to remembered)

So now, I will wait for the next chapter in a very long day...

And I bet it's going to be a very boring day for me...
Filraen chapter 73 . 8/3/2010
Raine went to Palmacosta with Genis? Now I believe she will learn about Will. Going to Palmacosta means meeting Clara, having a conversation. It isn't strange to think that Clara will say about Ellie mentioning "the tree" as a way of destruction of the city hours before anyone could know. If Genis is in that conversation Raine will probably note his mannerisms and will ask him in private. Raine being Raine, will have a way to make her brother tell the truth.

This chapter Zelos upset me: wanted to apologize to Will for cheating with Ellie? Yeah, right. [Neutral POV] Because of trying to give sleep medicine to him as a trap for the Renegader just after being caught is a great ay to do it, specially [Will's POV] if it's the very next day after Ellie died and after all the time that Will tried to be nice to him just because he didn't want Zelos to die. At this point, I stopped caring if Zelos lives or dies at the Tower of Salvation.

Since Will wasn't in condition of fighting, I liked him stealing Yuan's revelation.

Actually, I'm upset enough that I can't think of anything else to write.

Enjoy your trip.
JudgmentOfTheDream chapter 73 . 8/2/2010
OYAKO-NESS! Woot! I love this chapter, and Will finally has a Dad! That's good! ...right?
SylverX chapter 73 . 8/2/2010
Finally, a better outcome than in the game! :D Horray for Kratos-Lloyd support!
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »