Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 80 . 9/25/2010

And here, I thought you were writing a chapter that make Will explain to everyone about who he is. But then, I realise I overhoped again... And at least, Kratos has known this "truth" and accepted it too. To which I felt a relive and curious of what is going to happen next.

Genis, well... at least he did save lives by granting the promise he made with Collette. So I will let it slip and won't taunt him.

As for the duel for the Eternal Sword... I found it intriguing for me for some reason. I don't know what but I will keep my mind at suspense for now. So I won't questioned you what is going to happen next. Heck, I feel like I AM playing ToS the new alternative version.(Well, sucks me for don't know any information about the game anyway!)

Overall, I like this chapter, and hey! This is the great story I have ever read for ages in my life.

Keep writing to satisfied our desires in this story, alright?
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
Dang it. Colette is hiding something! But what? Now that you're so close to the end, things will get a lot more crazy before they resolve.

Random and crazy,

P.S. I really liked the scene between Will and Ellie's gravestone. I think it was really sweet.
Daughter of the Storm chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
-too lazy to log in, plus I have to hash this out before I get caught online at this hour.

I almost have a theory about Colette not being Colette, but the giggle thing kind of killed that off a teensy bit.

Anyway, I'm always happy when my inbox tells me there's another chapter of this story! Can't wait for the next.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 80 . 9/24/2010
Oh does this mean that Ellie is alive but Collette is the "dominate personality"? I can't wait to see what happens!

Filraen chapter 79 . 9/21/2010
Welgaia again. A random thought: what will happen with all those angels? They'll stay like the ones in "storage" last chapter? They are alive but not "living"...

[I died right here. Ellie died here, too.] Strange moment indeed.

Short conversation with the angel, but certainly it isn't a good verbal challenge after all Will has faced. Then again, he is very tired right now and I don't believe he'll be able to be so witty.

Pronyma is definitely no good news with Will alone and tired. I have hoped Will saying that he wanted to be the one who klled him when he announced Colette did it.

I know what I wrote as review the last chapters (bashing on Zelos, calling Colette's move to save him) but I still felt happy to know that Zelos is alive. I guess I didn't really wanted Zelos to die.

I liked the compromise Will and Zelos got about Ellie cheating on him. It says a lot about Will.

Will met another part of the group. It's curious: while I don't dislike her she isn't one of my favorite characters either; still, I note many statements said by Presea like this chapter's "Lloyd… that is Zelos' headband."

Pillars and domino effect, proof of Will's thoughts about Zelos. Nice... Wait, Will /really/ threw Mithos' Exsphere/Cruxis Crystal to a bottomless pit?

With Kratos and Sheena the group is complete again.

I know I mentioned a lot of time ago Will's reveal, I still think that's the right moment. And I don't think if I mentioned or not, but I can expect Will, as himself, asking Kratos to be his dad for the remainder of the "game".

After all the crap Will had lived he deserves a happy ending. I hope it isn't something about this chapter only though.

Now we go to see Colette's Rune Crest to Colette and wait for the curveball I'm sure you are going to pull on us.
Firefx56 chapter 79 . 9/19/2010
Nice chapter. And as for the happy ending? Totally don't buy it. I can't wait to see what scheme you've cooked up to make will and the gang miserable
Holy Song chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
EEEEEEEEEEP! Zelos isn't dead! And a oyako moment-kind of... SQUEAL! Ahh! I can't believe this amazing chapter! Now I'M filled with the warm fuzzies! Yay!

Anyway, LOVED IT!

banjo2E chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
There is only one thing I can say to this chapter.

...Of course, knowing this fic, Colette is probably really Mithos in disguise at this point and Will actually killed the real Colette. Either that or Martel is acting totally different than normal for no good reason.

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
Yep. Its a happy ending indeed.

However, I doudt this is Yggdrasil's(Authour/your) plan.

Because I think "Will" will have to take TWO(2) step before he could win truly.

I hope you WILL put the reason of how and why did Yggdrasil's die.

Anyway, just to let you know, I really, really, REALLY love this Chap. Becuase, Not only One of the authur thought in the review was right. But you also let the story goes the same happiness but in the different path.

I'm really glad thing goes to the right prize for Will.

But I'm more corcerned about what Prizes will be given and what cost does it need to take that prize to give it to "Will".

I hope the next chapter that you make will be as great like this story flows...

That's all
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
Totally called it. TOTALLY! called it. I just knew that Genis had done something to help Zelos stay alive.

I'm still unsure about Colette killing Mithos...

Something is going to happen I just know it. Also, this story would have a more super happy ending (no gramer useage!) if Ellie was still alive. But since that doesn't seem possible now I'll have to suck it up.

I can't believe that we're so close to the end now...It just doesn't seem real. It only feels like yesterday since I was reading the tower scene and Kratos getting fired in Asgard.

Ha...good times...

Random and has enjoyed the ride so far,

inkoftwilight chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
That's true, it's been bad endings since Ellie died. But I'm happy for a happy one!
Animesage chapter 78 . 9/9/2010
Hmmm, quite the turn of events here.

This following situation though. Colette just outright killing Yggdrasil there? Not implications of a struggle, Colette appearing not to be wounded in the slightest. Something about that... doesn't sit well with me. Perhaps it's the password to Raine's deathtrap and then after that, he just ends up dead? Something's not right, I know that for sure. You can prove me wrong of course.

Also, not seeing much of Pronyma, so there's the possibility that 'Colette' there is not really Colette. Huhu, I do look forward to the next chapter though. I do love how this story is turning out so far, you haven't ceased to amaze me.

Looking forward to what comes next.

Ancient Melody chapter 78 . 9/7/2010
Wow, that was an unexpected ending to the chapter. I can't believe Colette actually killed Yggdrasill! Surely, this can't be over, I know it. Although I've beat the game like ten times, this is really different. But in a good way. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Awesome! It's as good as always. :)
Filraen chapter 78 . 9/7/2010
The whole scene in Raine's deathtrap was great.

The flower question is something too specific from the game. And it isn't something that Will could learn from this run of the "game" with Mithos missing and all (he and Genis didn't go looking for the flower). That brings again the question about if he really picked Will and Ellie at random or they were specifically chosen (and why).

How Mithos like to taunt Will. Well, it's part of your portrayal as a bigger bastard than in the game and I like that.

I exected Genis asking "what is an Unison Attack?" or something like that.

Looking back, it isn't a bad idea to leave Genis there. He'd probably get hit by the arrows if he's on Will's back.

Colette killed Mithos? I understand she is a powerful fighter and I don't consider it an stretch, but I'm still not sure if feel relieved (for Will) for not having the battle, of feel cheated from Will's encounter with Mithos. Even with Mithos dead I don't believe this is going to be the end of him, and not only game-wise.

I told you before: Will can take Mithos' exsphere out of the Great Seed Chamber and destroy it before getting to the Torrent Forest.

I'm worried about Pronyma. While I doubt she'd be part of a plan that involves Mithos killing himself I'm too curious about what is she doing. And it appears to me that she'd be the Great Cardinal from all alive at the beginning who'd be the most flipped out from knowing Mithos is dead.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 78 . 9/7/2010
I think the chapter tittle in here should be "And then there was one" instead.

Anyway, ToC comment:

So that's my answered then(refering to the tittle name)...

Well I have to admit that the "Tales of" series do have the sadness in each of their Tales. So I have nothing to say but to just read.

By the way, do you have a FB?

If that FormSpring can connect to FB, then I thought that maybe you have one. Is it?
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »