Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
noa748 chapter 81 . 10/2/2010
I knew Mithos wasn't gone! XD The fact that Will chucked the Cruxis Crystal instead of shattering it like he should've done kinda set off warning bells in my head. :D Plus where's the fun in ending the story without an epic battle to the death? :P

Anyway, another great chapter! I loved the tension building up to the Kratos fight, and how everyone gave their own advice to Will on how to win. Zelos' advice was just so...Zelos. XD I'm glad Kratos got out of it alive. Otherwise I might've died a little inside.

Speaking of Kratos, his little speech to Will just before the battle made me feel so warm and fuzzy. :) He's a bastard most of the time, but you've just gotta love him in the end.

And YES, Origin reveals the truth! :D Let's see how this little incident gets sorted out~

I'll always love your characterization of the Wonder Chef. And his...issues. XD

So yeah! I'll be waiting patiently over here for the next chapter. 8D I swear, I do a little happy dance in my head every time you update this~ It just gets better and better. I can't believe you're so close to the end!
inkoftwilight chapter 81 . 10/2/2010
Thw Wonder Chef never ceases to amaze me... I want Goldfish.
Filraen chapter 81 . 10/2/2010
Before was "Truth" and now "Revelations". Let's see.

Nice speech from Kratos. Kratos knowing about Will, his relation to Lloyd and complimenting him as Will makes it better.

Bluffing. Not the most elegant way to win but he did it.

The Wonder Chef and Mithos make two out of four: they along with Colette, Hasley are the four people from I could expect a plot twist by now. Also, Mithos wasn't "dead", Will didn't broke his Cruxis Crystal; and even if he did, he survived that by the start of the fic. What surprised me more was the fact that the Wonder Chef decided to appear himself so openly.

Now Will will have to pay the price of not telling everybody about himself and Lloyd before the fight. I hope Kratos, Genis and Colette can do something about that. I don't worry too much about Regal and Presea. And I don't believe Zelos either (after all, he's "somebody who gives a crap about him"). I'm more worried about Raine (she'll be very hurt, not a good thing just after knowing about her mother) and Sheena (who just got in good terms).
Filraen chapter 80 . 9/26/2010
Will must have felt really bad on Kratos' hug... "Truth"

Interesting conversation between Will and Kratos. Good to know that Kratos understands the whole situation isn't Will's fault.

Will didn't want to get pity for losing Ellie, as he once thought of reasons not to tell the truth. At least Kratos will ackonwledge Ellie's death without pitying Will. Ultimately, it's a good thing to have something else know.

Colette hiding something... *sigh* here comes the curveball. Not that I'm really surprised to know Colette is hiding something.

Fighting Kratos will be the hardest fight yet for Will, followed by convincing Origin, the hardest test for Will's talk skills. I'm still expeting Will's mid-battle switch with Lloyd, but that could only be as a single-shot as Kratos won't be distracted for much.

One thing I missed: will should have told Kratos that Lloyd doesn't blame him for Anna's death.
KimjaNinjah chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
This was me when I finished reading this chapter:

"0-0 Oh god."

'Colette' is hiding something? She might be lying? Duh! It's either Mithos LET her kill him, oh he took her over early(Switching cruxis crystals perhaps or something of the sort...?)! That asstard!

...If my guess was right, can I get a cookie? x3

:D I love it. Can't wait til the next chapter
inkoftwilight chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
Uh, I think I missed something, did Will break Mithos's crystal or not?
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
"Truth"...

And here, I thought you were writing a chapter that make Will explain to everyone about who he is. But then, I realise I overhoped again... And at least, Kratos has known this "truth" and accepted it too. To which I felt a relive and curious of what is going to happen next.

Genis, well... at least he did save lives by granting the promise he made with Collette. So I will let it slip and won't taunt him.

As for the duel for the Eternal Sword... I found it intriguing for me for some reason. I don't know what but I will keep my mind at suspense for now. So I won't questioned you what is going to happen next. Heck, I feel like I AM playing ToS the new alternative version.(Well, sucks me for don't know any information about the game anyway!)

Overall, I like this chapter, and hey! This is the great story I have ever read for ages in my life.

Again,

Keep writing to satisfied our desires in this story, alright?
Regal Bryant Lover chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
Dang it. Colette is hiding something! But what? Now that you're so close to the end, things will get a lot more crazy before they resolve.

Random and crazy,

~RBL

P.S. I really liked the scene between Will and Ellie's gravestone. I think it was really sweet.
Daughter of the Storm chapter 80 . 9/25/2010
-too lazy to log in, plus I have to hash this out before I get caught online at this hour.

I almost have a theory about Colette not being Colette, but the giggle thing kind of killed that off a teensy bit.

Anyway, I'm always happy when my inbox tells me there's another chapter of this story! Can't wait for the next.
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 80 . 9/24/2010
Oh does this mean that Ellie is alive but Collette is the "dominate personality"? I can't wait to see what happens!

BlackRose
Filraen chapter 79 . 9/21/2010
Welgaia again. A random thought: what will happen with all those angels? They'll stay like the ones in "storage" last chapter? They are alive but not "living"...

[I died right here. Ellie died here, too.] Strange moment indeed.

Short conversation with the angel, but certainly it isn't a good verbal challenge after all Will has faced. Then again, he is very tired right now and I don't believe he'll be able to be so witty.

Pronyma is definitely no good news with Will alone and tired. I have hoped Will saying that he wanted to be the one who klled him when he announced Colette did it.

I know what I wrote as review the last chapters (bashing on Zelos, calling Colette's move to save him) but I still felt happy to know that Zelos is alive. I guess I didn't really wanted Zelos to die.

I liked the compromise Will and Zelos got about Ellie cheating on him. It says a lot about Will.

Will met another part of the group. It's curious: while I don't dislike her she isn't one of my favorite characters either; still, I note many statements said by Presea like this chapter's "Lloyd… that is Zelos' headband."

Pillars and domino effect, proof of Will's thoughts about Zelos. Nice... Wait, Will /really/ threw Mithos' Exsphere/Cruxis Crystal to a bottomless pit?

With Kratos and Sheena the group is complete again.

I know I mentioned a lot of time ago Will's reveal, I still think that's the right moment. And I don't think if I mentioned or not, but I can expect Will, as himself, asking Kratos to be his dad for the remainder of the "game".

After all the crap Will had lived he deserves a happy ending. I hope it isn't something about this chapter only though.

Now we go to see Colette's Rune Crest to Colette and wait for the curveball I'm sure you are going to pull on us.
Firefx56 chapter 79 . 9/19/2010
Nice chapter. And as for the happy ending? Totally don't buy it. I can't wait to see what scheme you've cooked up to make will and the gang miserable
Holy Song chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
EEEEEEEEEEP! Zelos isn't dead! And a oyako moment-kind of... SQUEAL! Ahh! I can't believe this amazing chapter! Now I'M filled with the warm fuzzies! Yay!

Anyway, LOVED IT!

Love,

Doodlebugg

n.n
banjo2E chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
There is only one thing I can say to this chapter.

THANK YOU.

...Of course, knowing this fic, Colette is probably really Mithos in disguise at this point and Will actually killed the real Colette. Either that or Martel is acting totally different than normal for no good reason.

Either way, I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work.
Muhammad Izzat Awwal chapter 79 . 9/18/2010
Yep. Its a happy ending indeed.

However, I doudt this is Yggdrasil's(Authour/your) plan.

Because I think "Will" will have to take TWO(2) step before he could win truly.

I hope you WILL put the reason of how and why did Yggdrasil's die.

Anyway, just to let you know, I really, really, REALLY love this Chap. Becuase, Not only One of the authur thought in the review was right. But you also let the story goes the same happiness but in the different path.

I'm really glad thing goes to the right prize for Will.

But I'm more corcerned about what Prizes will be given and what cost does it need to take that prize to give it to "Will".

I hope the next chapter that you make will be as great like this story flows...

That's all