Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
Yandere Shoujo chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
That ending line, oh lawd. I love how you mentally torture everyone. Looking forward to more. I ignored this fic a long ways back when it was still being updated just because I don't like OCs that much. Even less so "fan gets sucked into the world". Glad I waited to read it because I love it.
someguy chapter 38 . 10/14/2014
I realize I am EXTREMELY late to this but no one else brought it up so... Genis used the term "what on Earth" which shouldn't be a thing in symphonia
llat-2 chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
And I favorite this here.
A total Nerd chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
...why would you make Colette a T-type?

WHY WOULD YOU MAKE COLETTE A T-TYPE!

*ahem* sorry. But seriously, Colette only gets Para Ball on the S-type tree! AKA the strongest level 2 tech in the game!
The Grey Legion chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
HEY i this sTORY!
XenotheWise135 chapter 86 . 12/29/2012
Phenomenal in every aspect except for the death of Ellie. That, was just horrible. Beyond horrible, but I'm glad I read the whole thing.

Good work, my friend.
brica chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I remember having read this story before I got an account on here, and I liked it a lot. I remember crying a lot when Ellie died, too (and I was in denial when I went to sleep after having read the chapter in which she died. I was pretty much like: "no, she isn't dead, she just... can't be"... over and over).
Charlie019 chapter 86 . 8/29/2012
I have to say, of all the fanfiction I read, this is the only one that made me feel emotional. Just check my profile under fav stories, I got shitloads in there.
Yep, and this the the first that made me emotional.
Your portrayal of Ellie, is very damn good. I'm pretty sure I'm not the first to say this but you done it so well that is is impossible to not notice her lack of presence. Most of the time I just go ' meh, he's dead, oh well'
This? Heh, the story just feels so much more dull, depressing sad after her death. Like, her optimism, annoying behavior, whining, emoing blah blah blah. All gone. The scene of Will having flashbacks about Ellie in the chapter which he went to get a doctor for Kratos is very well done. So yeah, I salute you.

The only problem I have is that no one seems to question about Ellie's lack of presence other than her parents, or Will dealing with some big PTSD and freaking some people out.

God I'm still a little depressed...
yakari school chapter 86 . 8/10/2012
Yes! That was awesome! This story was a rollercoaster of emotions, and it gripped me right from the first few chapters. Ellie's death (and re-death?) Was beautifully written, and I was practically bawling. Even though I've read all the way to the end now, I'm still going to pwn the crap out of ygdrassil when I get to him. I didn't expext will to decide to stay in symphonia, but it works out well in the end, i'd say. And as much as I wish that you would write a sequel, I understand your reasons for not. anyways, this was an amazing story, and you should feel uber happy with yourself and your writing ability's for completing it. I know if I were in your place I probable would've abandonded it. Well, keep writing!
yakari school chapter 48 . 8/8/2012
Hey! Loving this story so far. I wanted to reveiw here to just say that your fanfic actually helped me in real life. I was babysitting and I had to explain why darth vader was in a picture I took, I started talking about the black space and how it holds the answers to life. (Lolz) thanks! It helped me out of a situation. Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading now!
Breezyfeather chapter 86 . 5/16/2012
That was AMAZING. This story took twists and turns that I NEVER expected. How long did it take to plan this? And after reading this, I realized that being a part of the Symphonia world (which was a wish of mine, I'll admit) is actually not as glamorous a think as I thought. However, it's still a pretty amazing thing, and this story was downright FANTASTIC. Keep doing what you're doing, because you have a TALENT, and every time I'd read one of your chapters I'd start laughing and my mom would look at me funny. But keep writing, because man, this was amazing!
Breezyfeather chapter 59 . 5/13/2012
I just lost the game -_- This story is so long... I LOVE IT! :D
Breezyfeather chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
I. Love. This. STORY! Oh my GOSH I wish I were Ellie! (jealous fangirl x_x) This is so good, I hate the fact that I have to stop reading to go to school! And now the Wonderchef is one of my new favorite characters(with Colette still ranking first, of course _). Anyway, I'm going to get back to reading, wonderful story!
IHaveNoIdea8 chapter 86 . 4/8/2012
Wow. This fic is simply the most amazing fic I have ever read on here. I normally suck at reviews, but here I go:

The little details are amazing, and the new things added to the story are awesome too, I liked the added bits like Lloyd's cousin Travis and Halsey especially. Though I don't think Will ever actually told Lloyd about Travis, since he wasn't wearing the exspere when it happened and I don't remember him explaining it to Lloyd, but I may have forgotten about that. There were a couple inconsistencies like that throughout the fic, the the story's so long I can live with that. xD

Will and Ellie are both really realistic characters, and I love them both! Ellie always managed to make me laugh, especially when she was causing hell for Kratos. xD (speaking of, I loved the little father son moments you had with Kratos and Will. :D)

I went from loving Ellie, to not liking her that much with what was going on with Zelos and her flipping out and attacking Will, to liking her again, to going back to disliking her every time she was alone with Zelos, to being really sad when she died, because things weren't the same without her. I kept expecting her to pop up, and I loved the scene with her illusion, though I felt so bad for Will there.

I love how you have Will and Ellie take the places of the two most important characters, yet keep the original characters there. And how drastically different the two new characters are make things more interesting. Oh, and the Wonder Chef is love. xD Though I disliked him for ultimately being the cause of Ellie's death.

And on Ellie's death: the scene was brilliant! It was the first time I had ever cried for an OC! I can only hope that I can make my readers feel that way in the future (is that horrible? xD) The part where Kratos had been the one to kill Will had me choked! I honestly didn't know who to feel worse for! Kratos for killing his son, or Will for dying.

I loved how you made the Desians people with families and friends, because I think a lot of people tend to forget.

Everyone was in character! Hoorah! And I love the way you write Zelos as a character. xD It actually made me like him a bit except for when he was messing around with Ellie, I didn't like him that much in the game. Though he grew on me a bit on my third runthrough. :P

One little thing though, sometimes I found that all the battle scenes got a little tedious. I loved the boss battles a lot, especially Ellie vs. Kilia (my eyes were wide all the way through it) and the whole ordeal with Kvar. Escpecially when he threw Will in with the prisoners and a knife. Gave me chills. But some of the more unimportant battle got a little long, and quite honestly, I found myself skimming some of them. Still loved the story though.

The character development was awesome, particularly with Will. Sadly I can't think of any examples right now... Oh well.

One thing I didn't really like though is how easily Ellie's dad accepted her death. And I felt bad that they didn't get give her a burial like Will did. Beth's response was more appropriate to me. Maybe some day they'll get to go to Tethe'alla with Will to see her grave? I like to think that.

Umm...I can't really think of anything else.

I just want you to know, that your story has inspired me to go back on my story and add details that I previously overlooked in hopes of making it better! You've inspired me as a writer!

Wow, this is the longest review I've ever written!

And to finish, I just thought I'd let you know that recently somebody has uploaded a chapter to their fic where they take other people's stories and critique them. I noticed when I searched for your story so I could finally give it the review it deserved (I got caught up in your fic First Steps, which I promise I'll review when I get caught up), and I read how they critiqued your work (there were a bunch of complaints about how you do things, which I really don't get) and I wondered why they didn't just do the normal thing and review it here? :/ Anyway, I didn't know if they had your permission to do it or not, because I think that they should, and I didn't see any mentions of having your permission.
MoonfireHikari chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Asking permission to print it out so that it's easy for me to read...

Please?