Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 7/7
This is nice. :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 2 . 7/7
This Is actually kind of cute.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 86 . 11/1/2014
I'm not sure what to say. But. I'm happy I got to read this. Thank you for all your hard work.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 84 . 11/1/2014
Pffft.. ahaha HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh. I certainly wasn't expecting that one! Keep hurtling surprises at me, I love it. I had all kinds of dramatic and sad piano music to listen to at the ready. Guess it's time to whip out some early 2000's and 90's hits!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 83 . 11/1/2014
I knew the truth but it still hurt... Also that ending. What a twees!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 81 . 11/1/2014
I can't believe I'm so close to the end. I do wonder what the final chapter shall be like.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 77 . 11/1/2014
It all goes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dooooown!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 76 . 11/1/2014
Guess his affection wasn't high enough.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 73 . 11/1/2014
Oh my god. That authors note. You did it. You, you took my expectations, punched them in the gut, and just threw me for a serious loop. I adore you and your writing more than any other I've encountered on this site. There are some people that will kill off an OC, but pretty much NEVER a main OC. And in those 1 in 1million cases to which they do, they're never truly dead since they get an animal reincarnation of a sort right after. Or something along those lines. Suddenly I'm reminded of when Wonder Chef first explained all those cosplayers who died. Ellie is just like them now, only she did hold out pretty long. I can imagine the KH universe best since I'm familiar, and having your heart ripped out by a Heartless is not fun. Or being stabbed by a Nobody if they went into KH2.

I'm surprised, I'm amazed, I'm impressed, and I think this is the best fanfic I've ever read in my life. I could just give you a big ol' hug and kiss. I wondered why you got so many reviews, I mean I always thought "Eh, probably some parody fic that got over hyped." You deserve every single bit of praise you get and much more. Give this the 50 shades of grey treatment and you could be rich since it was originally a Twilight fanfic. I need a nap, that really just affected me. I. Love. You. So much. Ooooh I can't wait to read the rest!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 72 . 11/1/2014
Oh god. Oh god oh god misty eyes again! That end name and date hit like a sack of bricks. Oh man, now I'm depressed. I love it. This suffering, such strong emotions, ooooh I love this fic so much!
Yandere Shoujo chapter 70 . 11/1/2014
Mmm How delicious this conflict is! Ah, what magnificent strife, anger, and pain. I love it. It feels like only yesterday when I was skeptical about reading this, but I'm simply in love. I wonder how they'll make up. No matter what the outcome is, I'll treasure this chapter till the end.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 67 . 11/1/2014
Oh my. I honestly thought you were a guy since you tend to focus on male leads more so than female. And the only times I see women do this is when the story will be an outright yaoi fest.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 65 . 11/1/2014
Funny that Raine scolds Genis for having a foul mouth but in Dawn of the New World he just doesn't stop cursing.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 64 . 11/1/2014
Colette would make a good swap for Rita. But considering how she's barely managing in Symphonia, I don't think she could begin to handle the Vesperia body count. And most of it is caused by Yuri alone.
Yandere Shoujo chapter 62 . 10/31/2014
Oh my... I actually got misty eyed. Congratulations. I'm so happy I found you.
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »