Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
CaptainKa chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
Loved this one too! I also liked how "lloyd" did good on the test!. It was a good chapter!
StarLightSeraph chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
I skip the freaking book most of the time. I say just steal it. The Wonder Chef is hilarious, he needs more fics about himself. Poor Raine and Ellie...I perfer lakes rather than oceans.

keep on writen!
Sanluris chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
The explanation was confusing, but I sort of got it, and it made sense. I also understood that I sure as hell hope nothing like that could happen because it would freaking suck. ; Meaning I guess that the way you explained all of that about mithos and the place inbetween worlds sounds plausible enough to maybe be possible. You can explain things really well, really in depth, and probably could convince someone that something that would normally be impossible is true.

I still wonder if Will and Ellie are going to be more serious about the roles they're in...although it wouldn't be any fun if they were I guess. I like how the story's gone so far too; you're doing a really good job at writing. The way you write is clear. Have you been writing for long? It seems like you've had lots of practice. I feel clumsy when I write. Anyway I'll end my blabbing now. Ja ne.
Idon'twannadoit chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
The Wonder Chef explanation is okay

Wow... Raine...

Will is a wimp? Haha
SheenaFox chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
OH! OH GOD! I WANNA KNOW WHAT RAINE'S GONNA DO TO YOU GUYS! XD And the fake chosens. and...how Mithos can stand being an old man when he was basically 12ish his whole life. or 28ish. depending on which 'form' he uses..._

"And i won't kick you in the face" LOL

please to update soon~
Daughter of the Storm chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
"Pair of Ducks?" LOL

The Wonder Chef really is crazy. Crazy and awesome. XD And telling Kratos to chillax... I would probably be beheaded, lol If I went on this journey Kratos would be totally sick of me.

Anyway, I noticed one or two tense switches, so make sure you watch that. I have to when I write, but it's a bit easier to do that when writing in present tense, like I do.

Either way, good job on this chapter! :D

Storm
CaptainKa chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
The explanation was fine and also very interesting if you asked me. I also didn't mind too much about the Sheena bashing... Anyway it was a very interesting chapter!
Lynx Hates Everything chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Don't complain to me that you missed the errors! There were some that I found while reading through on this site that I have editted saved to Word. Like one time you put "waytoo" (I think it was the chapter before this, but I'm too lazy to check) and I editted it too "way too", but you never transferred the correction. And you made them in the first place, so this is what you get when you get a free worker. Careful or I might have to send you a list of everything you missed before I started sending you corrections. :)

And I'm ranting to you through your comments because you haven't checked Nano. Did you forget you need to check more than dA again?
LeafShinobiofMizuho chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
I liked this chapter... Except for the slight Sheena bashing (she's my favorite character) done by Ellie but i won't complain I also love the rather humorous conversations with Kratos. I'm pretty curious about the end though. Please update soon!
LeafShinobiofMizuho chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I liked the kidnapping and when Will called kratos Dad. i loved the ending. it was hilarious! Good chapter!
Sanluris chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
I think I got that scene. I wondered if it was a Desian, because all Lloyd said was 'someone was in here' but a Desian would have tried to kill him or something.

I've been turned over to the Oyako Kratos-Lloyd fluff so I agree with you there -~ Kratos is nicer when he's all fatherly and such. Bet it'd embarrass him though if anyone brought it up.

Again, love the detail: like when Will sarcastically called Kratos 'dad' but it got such a reaction from Kratos since, well, it's true. Plus many other things that could make my review an essay. I'm eating these chapters up, and not just for want of something to read, like I sometimes do. I am really into this story (and I've beaten Symphonia a few times). Keep it up, it's really good! :D
StarLightSeraph chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Tomatoes are good, I don't see how they hate them but it is funny. Ellie's right about Sheena! This was a funny chapter especcially with sewing.

keep on writen!
Lupanari chapter 13 . 9/21/2008
Sweet! I got reviewer spot number 50. :D I didn't expect to see my name right up top there when I clicked the link to the chapter, so it kinda threw me off a little at first. :shrug: But oh well! :)

Another great chapter. What Ellie said to Sheena when she asked the Chosen was with them was very funny. Haha! And that fight with the Sword Dancer was great. I was wondering if you were going to include it, and apparently you are. The spaghetti scene was funny as well. Although it raised this question; if Genis knows Lloyd hates tomatoes, why did he make spaghetti? Seriously, why?

That nightmare is worriesome, and I hope that something really bad doesn't happen that could make it become reality.
Sanluris chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
Ugh, I'm awful with my left hand. I write like a kindergartener. I've tried to practice, and I've gotten a fraction better at writing with it, but I still suck. I haven't practiced in a while...I'll be ticked if I ever break my right wrist/arm though and can't write with it XD It happened to Eragon ;

I would have screamed and been traumatized for a short while after seeing an impaled skeleton. Ugh. I am liking the detail you use though. I was playing Okami just today and there was a situation where there should have been blood, but there wasn't any. It might just be too hard or would look to wierd (although there is Devil May Cry) to put blood in but I agree it's strange when there's an absence of it...anyway. Nice job so far I like it. I wonder if Will and Ellie will start being more serious as the game goes on...hahaha XD They make me laugh with how they act...introducing new themes (confused turtle!) to Sylvarant...and soon, Tethe'alla. ;)
Daughter of the Storm chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
I really like his story! I just read yhe whole thing in one sitting, and it definitely rocks! I do spot a few spelling errors in a few chapters, but nothing too bad.

If you want a list of them I can send it to you, just PM me and I'll look through the story again next chance I get on the computer (which, sadly, might not be for a while) but fear not! I'll find a way somehow!

Storm