Reviews for Tales of Cosplayers
Sonnikku17 chapter 16 . 9/30/2008
Now I can't help but wonder where the Wonder Chef is hiding in all

my games...
StarLightSeraph chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Kratos is such a meanie head! Gosh and poor Will. It was funny when Raine started questioning him.

CaptainKa chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Dun dun dun! Raine knows something! I can't wait to see what happens and I'll check out the poll!
SalanTrong chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
As always I have had a great time reading your story here. I did get a little concerned about Raine closer to the end. And when Lloyd started telling them the story of the Hobbit, that was just too much. Lets see, I know Mulch Diggums is from Artemis Fowl, I think Flint Fireforge is from Dragonlance, and Durkon Thundershield is from Lord of the Stick.
Idon'twannadoit chapter 16 . 9/28/2008
Cool! Update soon! (Actually, I never did my homework)
StarLightSeraph chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
Awkward turtle! I love that but I forgot about it the first time. This was really funny and I sympathise with Ellie...math is not fun. Mind if I use that pop goes the weasel song for that formula? I'll need it. Kratos just has to say good night! Freaking hlarious that I look forward to seeing what Will does every night.

Idon'twannadoit chapter 15 . 9/28/2008
I'm still a first year of junior high. That's why I don't fuckin' understand what kinda of test THAT meant... I probably scored 75 -_-"... I'm not good at algebra... Damn you algebra! But thank goodness that I got 85 at Math midterms. Just gotten lucky, that's all In midterms, I never got below 66!

Will needs therapy Oh, why after reading this fanfic, I suddenly got absessed over WillxEllie?

Well... actually... I'm a Zelloyd fan. BUT I prefer slight one or shonen-ai. I'm not THAT obsessed...
CaptainKa chapter 15 . 9/27/2008
Loved this one too! I also liked how "lloyd" did good on the test!. It was a good chapter!
StarLightSeraph chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
I skip the freaking book most of the time. I say just steal it. The Wonder Chef is hilarious, he needs more fics about himself. Poor Raine and Ellie...I perfer lakes rather than oceans.

Sanluris chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
The explanation was confusing, but I sort of got it, and it made sense. I also understood that I sure as hell hope nothing like that could happen because it would freaking suck. ; Meaning I guess that the way you explained all of that about mithos and the place inbetween worlds sounds plausible enough to maybe be possible. You can explain things really well, really in depth, and probably could convince someone that something that would normally be impossible is true.

I still wonder if Will and Ellie are going to be more serious about the roles they're in...although it wouldn't be any fun if they were I guess. I like how the story's gone so far too; you're doing a really good job at writing. The way you write is clear. Have you been writing for long? It seems like you've had lots of practice. I feel clumsy when I write. Anyway I'll end my blabbing now. Ja ne.
Idon'twannadoit chapter 14 . 9/25/2008
The Wonder Chef explanation is okay

Wow... Raine...

Will is a wimp? Haha
SheenaFox chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
OH! OH GOD! I WANNA KNOW WHAT RAINE'S GONNA DO TO YOU GUYS! XD And the fake chosens. and...how Mithos can stand being an old man when he was basically 12ish his whole life. or 28ish. depending on which 'form' he uses..._

"And i won't kick you in the face" LOL

please to update soon~
Daughter of the Storm chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
"Pair of Ducks?" LOL

The Wonder Chef really is crazy. Crazy and awesome. XD And telling Kratos to chillax... I would probably be beheaded, lol If I went on this journey Kratos would be totally sick of me.

Anyway, I noticed one or two tense switches, so make sure you watch that. I have to when I write, but it's a bit easier to do that when writing in present tense, like I do.

Either way, good job on this chapter! :D

Storm
CaptainKa chapter 14 . 9/24/2008
The explanation was fine and also very interesting if you asked me. I also didn't mind too much about the Sheena bashing... Anyway it was a very interesting chapter!
Lynx You Nerd chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
Don't complain to me that you missed the errors! There were some that I found while reading through on this site that I have editted saved to Word. Like one time you put "waytoo" (I think it was the chapter before this, but I'm too lazy to check) and I editted it too "way too", but you never transferred the correction. And you made them in the first place, so this is what you get when you get a free worker. Careful or I might have to send you a list of everything you missed before I started sending you corrections. :)

And I'm ranting to you through your comments because you haven't checked Nano. Did you forget you need to check more than dA again?
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »